Teddy Bear

Sugar, Spice and a Bit of Something Bitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

 

- TEDDY BEAR -  

 

 

Colourful and beautiful backgrounds, laughing group of friends and children happily chasing each other; this is a picture-perfect place, except for one single lady, that is, who have been frowning nonstop since she entered Lotte World. She is none other than 18-year old Sandara Park.

 

You might be asking why she’s frowning; it’s quite simple yet complicated at the same time, actually. You see, Sandara Park here has been going out with Lee Soo Hyuk for two months now, but just three weeks ago, she broke up with him upon finding out that he’s been cheating on her with that famous girl from another school, Tiffany or whatever her name is.

 

She even planned for them to have a date in Lotte World! And he ruined it. They ruined it. But she felt bad for not using the tickets and she badly wanted to go to Lotte World, so, here she is, looking around, all by herself, not at all enjoying the supposed to be fun and magical place. She’s starting to regret her decision of not throwing away those tickets.

 

Another factor for her mood is this giant teddy bear that has been following her from the entrance and keeping her annoyed. The bear has been insisting her to smile by motioning for his bear claws on his bear face in a smile-like fashion. But, she’s not in the mood for smiling and the bear’s just got to deal with that.

 

She walked away from the giant bear again and it followed, just like always. And when the kids hugged the bear in a playful manner, Dara took the moment and ran as fast as she can from the giant.

 

‘That bear is weird,’

 

Dara was walking along the Folk Museum looking at the displays of Korea’s history. Actually, she really, badly, wanted to try the rides but she’s quite embarrassed to do so because she’s alone. When she went out of the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter