Flashback

Autumn Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              

******A year Ago

Shin Hanna run to the bus stop when she saw her bus coming. Lucky she arrive on time. 

 "Thank you..." She said to the bus driver. Hanna stand and hold at the ring. All the seat full at the time like this. It's just normal Monday morning but for Hanna today is very busy day for her. 

 She open her boutique and start working. One by one her staff coming and greet her. Hanna give them different task so, all her operation go smoothly. 

 "Good morning, Hanna." Dasom greet her in sing song tone with bright smile.

 "Dasom, i need you to cover Mr and Mrs. Jung wedding venue. Kevin...Where is Kevin?"

 "He's not here...." One of her staff answer.

 "What do you want him to do?" Dasom asked.

 "I need him to fix the dress on time."

 "Ok. I will pass the message. You?"

 "I need to check the another venue for this friday and saturday. At least the setting is done. After that i have photo shoot." Hanna said.

 "Ok. Need my help?'

 "Look after the boutique after you done checking the wedding venue." Hanna said. After that, she go to the wedding venue.

 Shin Hanna is wedding planner and photographer. Together with Dasom and Kevin, she open a bridal boutique. It's already 2 year they open it and their boutique is at Gangnam. Their boutique not just provide wedding dress but different service too. Kevin incharge wedding dress meanwhile, Dasom and Hanna incharge of wedding plan and Hanna also incharge of wedding photograph.

 Hanna seat down on the couch after busy day. Min Jung at the kitchen making dinner and Jun Hyung playing video game with Yoseop. Jun Hyung is their friend since high school. Yoseop is Min Jung boyfriend. Someone knocking on the door and Hanna asked Jun Hyung to open it. Jun Hyung pause the games and open it.

 "Hello......" The happy go lucky Gikwang is here. Hanna smile at him. Hanna meet Gikwang when she study in England. He also study at the same University with her. Since Gikwang always hang out with Hanna, he also familiar with Yoseop and Jun Hyung.

 "I thought today was Monday...." Hanna said makes all of them look at her.

 "Yes but today also games night." Yoseop said makes Hanna remember. Football games. Hanna go to her room to change before joining them for dinner.While they having a dinner, someone knock on the door. All of them looking at each other.

 "Did someone invite someone else?" Min Jung asked. Hanna shrunk her shoulder.

 "I don't...." Gikwang said. Min Jung open the door and saw 2 man standing in front of the door.

 "Hello, is this Shin Hanna house?" One person said. Hanna can hear their voice from inside. She walks toward the door.

 "Yes." Min Jung said.

 "Are you Shin Hanna?" another person asked. Hanna tap Min Jung shoulder.

 "I'm Shin Hanna. What can i do for you?"

 "I'm Detective Son Dongwoon and this is my partner Detective Jang Hyun Seung." Dongwoon said.

 "Can you follow us to the station?" Hyun Seung said.

 "For what?"

 "Shin Kyung Hwa make a report about someone black mail her."

 "So, what it doing with me?"

 "Can you follow us so, we can texplain it for you?" Dongwoon said.

 "I will come with you." Gikwang said to Hanna.

 "Ok." Gikwang grab his coat and Hanna change her clothes to grey sweater and black jeans. Together with Gikwang, they go to the Gangnam police station. Dongwoon and Hyun Seung bring them to the one small room and someone waiting for them in there.

 "Hello, i'm Detective Yoon Doojoon." He introduce himself.

 "I'm Shin Hanna and this is my friend, Lee Gikwang."

 "Have a seat." Doojoon said. Hyun Seung and Dongwoon both have a seat next to Doojoon meanwhile Hanna and Gikwang seat in front of them. On the table full with photo and letter.

 "I know you might confused with what happening but let me expain it to you. Shin Kyung Hwa make a report this morning when she found dead chicken in her house. Together with this letter."

 "Who is Shin Kyung Hwa?" Gikwang asked. Hanna look at him.

 "She's my mother."

 "You have a mother?" Gikwang asked make Doojoon and the other look at Hanna.

 "Yes but i barely contact with her. Please don't asked me why." Hanna said and Gikwang just nod as if he understand even though he really want to know what happen to Hanna and her mother.

 "Someone send this blackmail letter to her." Doojoon continue and show the letter to Hanna. It's writen in red ink.' I will kills your daughter.'

 "It's writen in chicken blood...." Hanna look at Doojoon when he explain the red ink.

 "So you called me here because of this letter?" Hanna asked.

 "Yes. Your mother want us to protect you 24/7 until we found the sender."

 "Protect me? How?"

 "Undercover......." Hanna smirk and stand up. Gikwang look at Hanna. This is first time he saw Hanna so cold toward other.

 "Is this another reason for her to control me again? You work with her and using this stupid letter to be a reason?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter