Flashback 2

Autumn Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanna come early to open her boutique like any normal day. She get ready everything she need from the back room. One by one her staff coming and greet her good morning. 

 "Hanna-ah, have you meet your assistant?" Dasom asked but Hanna don't border to look at her. She keep checking her things in the bag she always carry for photoshot.

 "No. You found my assistant already?" She asked.

 "Oo..."

 "Jinja?" She look up and saw someone standing behind Dasom. Dasom nod and drag him to stand in front of her. Hanna really don't believe her eyes. 

 "This is Yoon Doojoon, your assistant."

 "Dasom-ah....."

 "Shin Hanna-sshi, nice to meet you." Doojoon cut her words and send Dasom away. Hanna just look at Dasom walk away and then she look at Doojoon again.

 "What are you doing here?"

 "To protect you. So, please don't tell anyone who i am......So i can do my job." Doojoon said. Hanna just clench her teeth and grab her bag.

 "I'm out." Hanna tell Dasom and walk out from the boutique. Doojoon walks after her from behind.

 "Hanna-sshi......."

 "Don't talk to me...YOU......Haissshhhh....." Hanna really mad right now but she know Doojoon just do his work. She really hate when someone follow her or keep watching her move like she just a speciment under the telescope. Taking every note about her movement. She feel suffocated.

 "No word from you." Hanna said to him and hail a taxi. Doojoon also jump in the taxi follow Hanna.

 Hanna arrive at the studio where she already booked for the photoshot. She get the equitment ready, Doojoon help her in silent. He just do whatever he can think. When the bride and groom ready, Hanna asked them to act natural and she take their picture from different angle. Hanna never said anything to Doojoon but she steal a few glance at him. He don't even show any hint he was a police on undercover.

 "Dim the light." Hanna said make Doojoon unaware.

 "Yea??" He asked just in case if he not hear it right.

 "Dim the light." Hanna said a bit louder.

 "Yea." Doojoon look at Hanna. That the first words she said after so long. Doojoon very good at keep a promise. So if someone asked him not to speak any word, that what he can do best. Done with photoshot, Doojoons serve Hanna a hot coffee from the vending machine.

 "That's all we got here." Doojoon said when he put the cup down. He don't aspect Hanna to answer or talk with him but he just just making an effort.

 "This is your idea of undercover?" 

 "Yes. I know, follow you silently will makes you feel burden. Only this comes to my mind."

 "I'm appreciate your effort Doojoon-sshi but no matter what you do, i still feel burden. You are Mdm. Shin puppet to watching me 24/7."

 "I think that words a bit......."

 "Harsh or disrespect you? No matter what your explain that's what you are to me. Mdm. Shin's Puppet."

 "She's your mother...." Doojoon blurt out. Hanna look at him with anger, pain and sad in her eyes. Doojoon bite his lips when he know he cross Hanna's line.

 "She's not my mother!" Hanna said while she clench her teeth. She really look scary when she angry.

 "Don't you ever link me with that vicious person." Hanna said and pick up her bag. Doojoon pat his mouth with his hand.

 "Stupid mouth...." He said and rub his back neck. Doojoon run after Hanna and mentally take note do not ever talk about Mdm. Shin in front of Hanna. 

 "Don't you have a car?" Doojoon asked, trying to make a small talk with Hanna. She glare at Doojoon and hail a taxi. 

 All day long Doojoon follow Hanna doing her work at outside and using public transport. Doojoon get used to driving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter