Flashback6

Autumn Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 The next day, Hanna wake up a bit late. Gikwang already left he has something to do today. He has his own clothes in Hanna's room just in case if he need it. Hanna take her coffee to the living room and watch news. Doojoon awake when he listen to the TV sound. Min Jung and Yoseop at the kitchen table, having their breakfast. Jun Hyung coming out from his room in rushing while talking in his phone. He put on his jacket and his bag pack on the other shoulder.

 "Need to go...." Jun Hyung said. It's a sunday morning but Jun Hyung work around the clock.

 "Doojoon-ah....I think......." Jun Hyung can't finish his words when he saw Hanna seat at the sofa.

 "Wae?" Doojoon asked but when he follow Jun Hyung sight. He can understand what he might saying. Doojoon grab his jacket and he going outside follow Jun Hyung.

 "What do you have?"

 "I just got phone called from my senior, they said someone attack Mdm. Shin last night."

 "WHAT?!" Doojoon asked in disbelieve. He take out his phone and call Dongwoon.

 "Dongwoon-ah, are you ok?" Doojoon asked when he hear Dongwoon answer his phone.

 "Yes. Why?'

 "Are you with Mdm. Shin last night?"

 "I change with Jae Bom hyung. I will replace him this afternoon." Dongwoon explain.

 "Araso...." Doojoon said and hang up.

 "I think i will go to the station now." Doojoon said.

 "But who will stay with Hanna?"

 "She's coming with me."

 "Ok. I see you there then." Jun Hyung said and he go to the station to cover the story. 

 "Hanna-ah, i think you need to come with me." Doojoon said makes Hanna surprise.

 "Wae? Where?"

 "To the station."

 After get ready in rushing, they go to the station. Doojoon asked Hanna to seat at his desk while he go to the meeting room to join his team briefing. 

 "Jae Bom and Mdm. Shin both at the hospital now. They just have minor injury. Hyun Seung will check who the attacker since we have his image caught from the CCTV. Dongwoon will assist Hyun Seung. Doojoon you just stay put and protect Hanna. You will out from this task." His senior give him order.

 "But hyung....you know i'm the best when come to hunting."

 "I know but Hanna more important. I don't want us make a mistake again."

 "Araso....." Doojoon go out from the room together with Hyun Seung. He want to see the attacker image. Hyun Seung show him the image. It's seem different from the person he saw in Hanna's room. He a bit chubby and short. The person in Hanna's room, tall and slim but seem strong.

 "Thanks, Hyun Seung. If you got more imformation, don't forget to tell me." Doojoon said.

 "Ok." Doojoon saw Hanna read a newspaper and don't have any idea what was going on. Doojoon want to go to hospital to talk with Jae Bom.

 "Done?" Hanna asked when she saw Doojoon stand next to her.

 "One more place to go." Doojoon said. Hanna just nod and follow Doojoon without any question.

 "Hospital?" Hanna asked when they park at hospital.

 "I need to talk with my teammate." Doojoon said. Hanna walk side by side with Doojoon but when she saw her mother, she stop.

 "Hanna...." Doojoon called but Hanna just ignore him. Doojoon look in front and saw Mdm. Shin. He bow at her but Hanna stil freeze. She look so fragile now. It's not hate what Doojoon saw in Hanna but sad and hurt. Mdm. Shin keep walking toward her and stop.

 "My baby....." Mdm. Shin called Hanna in sweet and care tone.

 "What are you doing here?" Mdm. Shin asked.

 "I want to check on my friend." Doojoon answer in Hanna's place. Doojoon never saw Hanna and Mdm. Shin together but this sight is enough for him to understand Hanna feel.

 "You look lost weight again. Do you eats and sleep well?" Mdm. Shin asked but Hanna just nod.

 "Eomma need to go.....Take care yourself and dress warmly. Don't skip your meal and sleep well too. Eomma love you." Mdm. Shin said and hug Hanna tight but Hanna don't give any respond. Hanna smell her mother scent. It's never change and she miss her so much but because of what happen, she can't forgive her. Mdm. Shin let Hanna go and leave them. Hanna take a deep breath and hold the tears threaten to falls. She don't want to cry in front of Doojoon.

 "Hmmmm....." She clear .

 "Doojoon-ah, i think i need to go to restroom." Hanna said and Doojoon just nod. They both go to the restroom silently and Doojoon stay at the door. Doojoon don't know what he should say to comfort Hanna. Should he pretend do not see how hurt and sad she is? Or talk with her? Hanna walk out from restroom with smile. She trying to cover her feeling with smile but Doojoon can see it in her eyes. She's not okay. Since Hanna trying to cover it, he just play along.

 "I'm done...Do you want to go somewhere?" Doojoon asked.

 "I don't know where to go." Suddenly Doojoon think of something.

 "Ok, just follow me then." Doojoon said and grab her wrist to walk along with him.

 Hanna look at Doojoon, she don't understand and don't know where Doojoon take her. Doojoon smile at her. His smile, Hanna addicted to his smile. He looks so sweet and charming when he smile. Hanna can feel her heart melting when she look at his eyes.

 "Don't smile like that to me.... or i will never let you go." Hanna said in jokes tone. Doojoon laugh at her.

 "Is that a threaten?"

 "Consider it as a yes......Where are we?"

 "My home." Doojoon said. He open his car trunk and take 2 fullface helmet. 

 "I think you need this." Doojoon said and take off his jacket and put it on her. Why do Hanna think, this kind of gesture is Doojoon signature? He will put his jacket on Hanna whenever he think Hanna might need it. Doojoon grab his other jacket from backseat.

 "Do you always do this to other girls too?" Hanna asked.

 "Do what?"

 "Give your jacket to other girl...." Doojoon smile. He also don't have any idea why to Hanna, he always want to take care of her? Make sure she warm in this cold season. Hanna still keep his jacket. She don't want to give it back to him. She will take it with her to sleep. It's make she feel warm and safe. His scent still linger on his jacket. 

 "No other women in my life except my mother." Doojoon said. Hanna smile, all of this time, so little she know about Doojoon.

 "Tell me about yourself."

 "Later." Doojoon said and take Hanna to his 'Baby'. 

 "My treasure...." Doojoon point to his big bike. 

 Hanna look at Doojoon then to his bike. This ring some memories in her. His smile look so familiar because Yuh Joon also smile like him. Yuh Joon also love bike and football. Is this coincident? Hanna nod and smile but deep inside, she fight with her own feeling. Is Doojoon are Yuh Joon? 

 "Let me help you....." Doojoon said and put on helmet on Hanna. Doojoon remember Hanna don't used glove so, he grab her hand and put it on his jacket pocket.

 "Hold me tight....." Doojoon said. 

 Doojoon and Hanna just ride around the city without any destination. Hanna hug Doojoon tight. The breeze feel so freshing, she forget about Yuh Joon, Doojoon and her mother. She just enjoy the view and she feel more at ease now. Doojoon stop at the coffee shop so, they can have hot coffee. Hanna sneeze, it's so cold but she feel better now.

 "You remind me of someone....." Hanna said.

 "Someone good or bad?"

 "Someone very dearly to me." Hanna said. Doojoon think he know who Hanna talking about but he can't asked more since their conversation interupted by Hanna's phone.

 "Hello.... Oh, Gikwang-ah."

 "Where are you?"

 "Outside."

 "I, Min Jung and Yoseop plan want to watch movie. Do you want to come?"

 "Sure." 

 Their Sunday afternoon occupied with friend day out. They go watch movie then go to early dinner then go to play snooker. Hyun Seung and Dongwoon also join them. They off duty for a while to refresh their mind and body. After snooker, Yoseop suggest they go to karoake. Then Jun Hyung also joining them.

 Hanna drink her beer mix with soju while watching her friend having fun. Gikwang saw Hanna keep pouring her drink.

 "Are you having fun or did something happen?"

 "Good thing happen....." Hanna said and laugh. She also sing and play with them. She totally enjoy her night. In the end, Hanna drunk and sleep on Gikwang shoulder. Gikwang send them home and Doojoon follow from behind. Dongwoon and Hyun Seung also going home by taxi, since they a bit drunk.

 After tugs Hanna in bed, Gikwang going out. He can't stay tonight. He has work he need to take care for tomorrow morning. He saw Jun Hyung and Yoseop playing video games while Min Jung and Doojoon in the kitchen having a warm cup of tea.

 "I need to go now...Good night." Gikwang said.

 "Good night." They all said it together. 

 "Jun Hyung-ah, take care Hanna for me, k?" Gikwang said. He usually will stay with Hanna if she drunk or sick but tonight he can't. He feel bad to leave her.

 "Don't worry."

 "ok." Gikwang said and leave. 

 Doojoon take his shower and when he out he saw Jun Hyung sleep on sofa. Yoseop and Min Jung already go to their room. Doojoon shake his head and smirk at sleeping Jun Hyung. He just promise to take care Hanna but he already fall asleep. Doojoon go to Hanna's room. She sleeping but seem restless. Hanna kick the blanket off her then she take off her sweater. Doojoon saw she want to take off her last shirt and he bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter