Flashback7

Autumn Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's a week now. Gikwang still not called Hanna or reply her text back. When Gikwang not coming over for more that a week, Jun Hyung and Min Jung begin to feel something when wrong. Hanna pretend to be ok and act like nothing happen. She know Gikwang will come back when he ready but this silent treatment killing her deep inside. She always know that she will miss Gikwang if Gikwang not by her side. He always be there for her and Gikwang one of person she always care about.

 "Doojoon-ah, I will go see Gikwang today. If you don't mind i want to meet him alone." Hanna said. She already carry her bag.

 "Please, you can't be alone."

 "Just let Dongwoon follow me, Ok?"

 "Do you must meet him today?"

 "Doojoon-ah, please....."

 "Araso....I will call Dongwoon. I will wait at home. Don't come back so late, ok?"

 "Sure." Hanna said. Even though Hanna and Doojoon don't telling each other about their feeling but they can feel it. Naturally their relationship just going more closer.

 Hanna and Dongwoon go to Gikwang house but his mother said, Gikwang on vacation. He at his vacation villa in Gangwon-do. Hanna going back home and pack her bag. This about time they promise to go for vacation but Hanna just early 2 days. 

 "Where are you going?" Doojoon asked when he saw Hanna carry a bag pack. Doojoon and Jun Hyung play video games while wait for her come home. Min Jung and Yoseop not home yet.

 "Gangwon-do. I will go a bit early ok...I meet you, Min Jung and Jun Hyung there."

 "MWOH?! You going now?" Doojoon asked in shocked.

 "Don't worry, Dongwoon will go with me."

 "Hanna-ah....." Doojoon trying to stop her but Hanna just kiss him to make him quiet. 

 "See you in 2 days. Love you....." Hanna said and run to the door, excitely. Jun Hyung just watch something impossible and it kind of surprise for him. If Min Jung and Yoseop lovey dovey like that, he think it's normal but Hanna. It's very new and abnormal for him.

 "Did i watch TV so long until i imagine things?" Jun Hyung teasing. Doojoon look at Jun Hyung and blush. Hanna just kiss him in front of Jun Hyung.

 "Hmmmm......" Doojoon clear his throat and seat at his own spot.

 "It's a new thing to see Hanna like this. Treat her well." Jun Hyung said and Doojoon just nod.

 Hanna get in Dongwoon's car and they start their long journey. Hanna really hope Gikwang happy to see her. She also hope he more calm down now so, they can talks thing out and be like always again. Silent treatment from Gikwang really killing her and make she feel missing something in her life. She might happy can spend time with Doojoon but without Gikwang her life uncomplete.

 Hanna and Dongwoon take turn to drive and stop at the rest-stop for a while. They reach at Gikwang's vacation villa at midnight. Hanna knock on his door and he open it. It so cold here now.

 "Hanna..... What are you doing here?" Gikwang asked.

 "To see you...." Hanna said and get inside. Dongwoon also follow her from behind. Hanna know Gikwang won't asked her to leave since it's midnight and cold now.

 "Hyung, where should i put this bag?" Dongwoon asked like they were close with each other.

 "First bedroom next to stair." Gikwang give Dongwoon direction. He pick up the bag and climb the stair. Dongwoon and Hanna already plan this out in the car. They eats right before they arrive so, they won't hungry later and Dongwoon will straight away go to sleep since it a long drive for both of them. Hanna and Gikwang also need some time to be alone to solve their own conflict.

 "What are you doing, Hanna?" Gikwang asked. He looks less sad and angry now. Which it's a good sign for Hanna.

 "I miss my Kiki......" Hanna said and pull Gikwang arms to seat next to her.

 "I thought you want some alone time with me? So, here i am. Early than the other so you and i could spend this 2 days alone, like you want." Hanna explain.

 "You just come here without Doojoon?"

 "Yup but for my safety i have to drag Dongwoon with me. I hope you don't mind. Yahh....i just dump my boyfriend at Seoul and come here to be with you.....You should smile a little for me." Hanna trying to jokes and make he smile but Gikwang still don't smile.

 "Araso....If you feel i'm burden, tomorrow morning i will leave." Hanna said again and stand up. Maybe Gikwang still need time to be alone. Gikwang hold Hanna wrist and stop her from walking away.

 "I will have this time alone with you......but just for this 2 days. I will going back to Seoul again. I already told Min Jung that i cancel the holiday here." Gikwang explain. Hanna look down at him, understand what he feel. This is too fast for him to see her with Doojoon to be together.

 "I understand."

 "Go rest....." Gikwang said. He still cold toward her but Hanna know he will come back to her again. Gikwang show Hanna, her room.

 "Gikwang-ah, i just want to tell you. No matter what you feel, no matter how harsh you will treat me later, i still Shin Hanna you know. Shin Hanna that always need Kiki by her side. The same Shin Hanna that you know 8 years ago. You are my happy virus." Hanna said, standing in front of her room door. Gikwang listen every words she said. He feel hurt and happy at the same time. Hurt because no matter how much he means to Hanna, he still friend to Hanna. Just like Min Jung and Jun Hyung. Hanna saw Gikwang don't even reply her back, she just get inside her room.

 "I will bring your smile back, Kiki. I'm sorry i can't love you like what you want but believe me, i love you as much as you love me. Without you my life not complete." Hanna said while lean her back on the door.

 Hanna wake up so early and prepare Gikwang favorite stew for breakfast. She don't know how to cook but she read it and follow the recipes book. She take out the side dishes that they buy at the rest stop. She hope Gikwang will less angry and hurt when he saw she prepare his favorite stew. Hanna seat at the balcony while having her coffee and wait for Gikwang and Dongwoon, so they can have breakfast together.

 "Good morning...." Dongwoon greet her and then yawn. He look so cute in his sweater and pijamas pants.

 "Did you sleep well?" Hanna asked.

 "Yes... The air feel so fresh here." Dongwoon said and join her at the balcony. Looking at the view.

 "What your plan today?" Dongwoon asked.

 "I want to see Cosmos flower." They both seat there having their coffee and talks. Hanna hear Gikwang walks behind them. He wear his reading glasses.

 "Good morning." Hanna greet him in sing song voice. Gikwang smile a bit at her. Hanna always in good mood if she in vacation.

 "Dongwoon-ah, let's breakfast." Hanna said makes Gikwang and Dongwoon both surprise. They both know Hanna not good in cooking except western food.

 "You cooks?" Gikwang asked.

 "Yes, your favorite stew." Hanna answer and run to the dining table. Gikwang feel not good about this but he wiling to try since this is her first try cook his favorite stew. Hanna always avoid cooking but she willing to help in the kitchen. 

 Three of them seat at the dining table. Dongwoon looks at Gikwang face. He also looks uneasy. Hanna open the pot lids and the yummy smell fill the air. The smell not bad, Hanna scoop the stew in Gikwang bowl and give it to him. Dongwoon wait for Gikwang to taste it first. 

 "Try it...." Hanna said. Gikwang put a spoon full in his mouth after he take a deep breath. He taste it and then smile.

 "It's not bad....." Gikwang said in relieve. Dongwoon laugh then he also scoop the stew in his bowl then taste it.

 "Just a bit salty but it's not bad." Dongwoon said. 

 That how their day move on. They jokes, laugh and talks about so many things while walk around the town. They try the local food and go to sight seeing, making memories and taking picture for keep. After dinner, Dongwoon leave Hanna and Gikwang alone. Dongwoon watch them from a far. Not to far just enough not to listen to their private talks. Hanna and Gikwang might treat him like their friend but Hanna come here to mend their relationship.

 "Kiki-ah, if something happen to me....will you looking for me too?" Hanna said and look at Gikwang.

 "Of cause i will. You're my Shin Hanna." Gikwang jokes.

 "I'm glad you ok now." 

 "I never can angry too long at you, Hanna. You are my weakness." Hanna laugh at Gikwang.

 "If i'm your happy virus then what is Doojoon?"

 "You not just my happy virus Gikwang. You are my sun too."

 "Sun? Why?"

 "Without you my world will be in dark."

 "Ok, so Doojoon?"

 "He's my air and oxygen. I can't breath without him."

 "Yahh you really good in words. I think you choose the wrong career. You should be Poets."

 "Well, Jun Hyung also sometimes need my help in his writing." They both laugh again. Tonight everything feel so good just like they in England. No one else just two of them.

 "It's late now...let's go home." Gikwang said. he call Dongwoon and three of them get inside the car. Gikwang drive since he more familiar with this place.

 They sing along with the radio. Dongwoon keep looking at the back mirror. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter