Flashback 3

Autumn Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                         

 

Doojoon waits Hanna in his car. Hanna get out together with Jun Hyung and Min Jung. Doojoon get out and smile at her. 

 "Good morning." Jun Hyung said and Min Jung just smile at him. Then both of them left Hanna with Doojoon. Jun Hyung send Min Jung go to work today.

 "Good morning...." Doojoon said and Hanna just nod.

 "What are you doing here? I thought i will see you in office today."

 " I will take you to work today. Get in." Doojoon said. Hanna just keep quiet and look at outside all the way to the office. Not even one word from her.

 "How long will you do this?" Hanna asked. They stand in front of her boutique.

 "Until we capture him."

 "How long do you take?"

 "A month or 2....Wae??" Doojoon asked. Hanna turn her body toward Doojoon so, she can see him.

 "I will endure all of this until that time......."

 "Why?"

 "Having you beside me makes me feel uncomfortable and i feel like i'm on timer bomb."

 "Can you just treat me like any of your friend?"

 "I can't see you as a friend Yoon Doojoon-sshi. You are my mother puppet. You will follow her order......"

 "I'm NOT her PUPPET, Shin Hanna. I'm a Detective Yoon Doojoon, i don't follow her order. This is my case and you are my case. My job is to make sure you are safe and i can capture the criminal."

 "Can you promise me that you will not follow her order?"

 "Yes. I promise."

 "Then i can consider you to be my friend......" Hanna said and open the door. All day long Hanna not coming out from her office. Doojoon helping Dasom and Kevin whatever he can while he keep his eyes on Hanna. Gikwang coming on lunch time to take her to lunch. Doojoon call Dongwoon so he can follow them. Hyun Seung on undercover to protect Mdm. Shin. Doojoon will take over Hyun Seung place so, Hyun Seung can rest.

 Doojoon finish his work at the boutique and send Hanna home before he take Hyun Seung place. Since Mdm. Shin always move with her driver and one of her PA. Doojoon always can stay close with Mdm. Shin without making his present being suspicious. He always look around him when he stay with Mdm. Shin but nothing seem suspicious. Is that person really aiming straight toward Hanna? Doojoon feel uneasy and he call Hanna. She did not pick up her phone. He called Jun Hyung.

 "Is Hanna with you?" Doojoon asked.

 "No, she going out a bit with Min Jung to convinience store. Wae??"

 "Do you see my partner, Dongwoon outside?" Jun Hyung look at the window but he don't see anyone.

 "No one outside. Doojoon-sshi, what is going on........." Doojoon hang up the phone and go to the his car. He hope his intuition is wrong. He called Dongwoon to check on him but his phone also off. He called Hyun Seung. He was sleeping.

 "Go find Dongwoon!! Palli !!!" Doojoon said. Hyun Seung grab his phone and car keys and find Dongwoon. First place he will go is Police station. Doojoon drive his car to Hanna house. Jun Hyung feel uneasy and he grab his jacket to find Hanna and Min Jung.

 Hanna and Min Jung carry a small bag content with snack and soft drink. They talks with each other while having their hot coffee since tonight a bit colder. Someone hiding in a dark corner waiting for the right time to attack. When he saw Hanna and Min Jung closer to him, he push Min Jung away and grab Hanna's hand.

 "Yahhh!!!! Min Jung......!" Hanna scream when she saw Min Jung fall. Hanna trying to push that man back but his grib to tight.

 "Let me go!" Hanna said but that man keep draging her. Min Jung get back to help Hanna and hit him hard with the plastik bag. He never let Hanna's hand go and kick Min Jung hard at her stomack. 

 "Min Jung-ah!" Hanna can see Min Jung hold her stomack and cough.

 "Stop resist....." He said and pull out a pocket knife. Hanna trying to calm but her heart beating so hard making her hard to breath. Tears also threathen to fall, no matter how hard she trying to be strong it. Her tears betrayed her. That man push her hard on the cold wall and put the knife on her neck. Hanna can feel his warm breath on her neck when he breath.

 "W.....what ......do you want?" Hanna asked with shaking voice. He don't answer but her neck making Hanna disgusted. She can feel his hand roaming on her thigh and move to her body. Hanna trying to resist again but he push the knife more harder on her neck. From far Hanna can see Min Jung walk to them.

 All of this thing happen so fast. When Min Jung trying to hit that man with the plastik bag again, Hanna can see he move too. His hand holding a knife was pointing toward Min Jung. Without thinking, Hanna moves too toward Min Jung. Hanna push her away then that knife hit Hanna's arms. At the same time, Jun Hyung arrive and kick that man very hard until he drop on the floor. When he saw Jun Hyung, he run away.

 "Min Jung-ah.....are you ok?" Hanna asked when she saw Min Jung laying on the floor.

 "Yahh....Are you ok?" Jun Hyung asked. Min Jung nod then she look at Hanna.

 "Are you ok, Hanna-ah?" Min Jung asked and saw her right arm bleeding. 

 "Jun....Hyung......my back.....pain....." Hanna said when she can't breath properly. Jun Hyung run to her and hugs her before she pass out.

 Min Jung and Jun Hyung bring Hanna to the emergency. Jun Hyung call Doojoon telling him that Hanna in emergency now. Yoseop was on duty and treat Hanna personally. Doojoon run to the emergency and saw Hanna laying down on the bed, sleeping.

 "What....What happen?" Doojoon asked, he out of breath from running around.

 "She's fine now. Splinter stab her back when he push her to the wall. Lucky it's not long." Jun Hyung explain.

 "Jinja??" Doojoon let out a relieve sigh. Min Jung just scratch her knees and her hand only. The rest all fine.

 "What happen tonight?" Jun Hyung asked. Doojoon look at him, then he tell him. Dongwoon phone was low battery and he going to the station since he put his extra battery there. Hyun Seung found him there.

 "He was fine, so it's ok."

 "Hanna....."Doojoon said makes Jun Hyung just smile.

 "She's fine. Don't worry." Gikwang also rush to the hospital when Yoseop called him about Hanna. Dongwoon and Hyun Seung go check the crime scene and collect any evident.

 Yoseop send Min Jung home mean while Gikwang, Jun Hyung and Doojoon stay at hospital with Hanna. Three of them seat at the sofa and talking before they fall asleep. Doojoon always stack out so, he used to not sleeping. He saw a small bead form on Hanna's forehead. He put his hand on her forehead then at her neck, it's hot. That's time too, he saw a small cut on her neck. What happen tonight must be a shocked to her. Doojoon inform nurse incharge about Hanna. 

 Doojoon seat at the outside of Hanna room and drink a cup of coffee while nurse doing her work to attend Hanna's fever. Sleepy Jun Hyung take a seat next to him.

 "Not sleeping?" Jun Hyung asked.

 "Nope. Hanna fever a bit." Doojoon said.

 "Ohhh....? Tomorrow, if Hanna wake up she will freak out when she know she in hospital." Jun Hyung said with smile. Doojoon don't know it's a jokes or what. It's sound a jokes but Jun Hyung's expression seem like not.

 "Hanna hate hospital?"

 "She hate it so much....." 

 Without Jun Hyung knowing, he talk about Hanna with Doojoon. Some funny story they both laugh it. Gikwang heard them talking at outside then he look at Hanna. After knowing her for a long time, he can see how happy go lucky is Hanna but deep inside her heart, that scar remain there. Only Gikwang know when Hanna change. She always bite her nails if she has something in her mind or she will hugs her knees close to her chest. She looks so fragile when she lost in her own thought. Gikwang never asked Hanna, Jun hyung or Min jung what happen to her 8 years ago. He can guess whatever happen 8 years ago enough to kill her until she become zombie.

 Hanna wake up and saw Jun Hyung standing next to her with Gikwang. No need for her to asked where she was. The smell is enough to tell her where she is.

 "Good morning." Yoseop said. He coming in wearing his doctor gown. Hanna sit up and Gikwang help her. Doojoon standing at the outside with Dongwoon and Hyun Seung.

 "Good morning....." Gikwang and Jun Hyung said together.

 "Yoseop-ah......" 

 "I know what you want Shin Hanna-sshi..... Dr. Choi Min Jung get the paper ready for you to discharge so you can rest at home." Yoseop cut her. Gikwang and Jun Hyung both shake their head. That was the first thing she think when she wake up.

 "Yahh..don't you want to know how your condition?" Jun Hyung said. Hanna looks at Doojoon when he walk into the room. 

 "I'm fine just a small cut only.....nothing serious." Hanna said but her attention still on Doojoon. Why this morning she think Doojoon look so cool and handsome in his jacket jeans? 

 "Must be drug effect...." Hanna thought. 

 "Hanna can go out now?" Doojoon asked and Yoseop nod.

 "If it not too hard, can you follow us to the police station to identified your attacker last night? Can Choi Min Jung follow too?" Doojoon said makes Gikwang shake his head.

 "Can't you see she just waking up just now." Gikwang said.

 "I will come with you." Hanna said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter