Bonus : Gikwang Ending

Autumn Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                             

 

Hanna out from her room and saw Min Jung, Yoseop and Jun Hyung in the kitchen meanwhile Gikwang and Mrs. Park at the living room doing something else. At the same time, Doojoon knocking on the door. This scene trigger her memory and it's hurt her head. She hold on the wall so she can stand still.

 "Hanna, neo gweanchana?" Jun Hyung asked. Hanna remember how she call Jun Hyung to make him feels irritated. Min Jung and Yoseop always lovey dovey snuggling at the couch. Doojoon, Hyun Seung and Dongwoon will seat at the kitchen table, discussing something about their work. Gikwang looks at Hanna expression, she don't look alright. She sweating a bit.

 "Yonggg.....Kiki....Min Jung-ah, Yoseobie, Yoon Doo, Dongni and Hyun Seungie......." Hanna said their name one by one while look at them. Her eyes full with tears now, no matter how much she want to hold it back but she can't. She just break down and cry. The pain she feel coming one by one.

 "Hanna....Answer me....Are you ok?" Doojoon kneel in front of her ready to hug her. Gikwang walk closer to Hanna but he stop behind Doojoon. He know he just a friend now not someone important in Hanna's life but he really want to hug her right now. Hanna right now same with what he saw 8 years ago. Full with misery, pain, hurt and anger.

 "Uri eomma.......You send her properly?" She asked between her sob. It's so painful to watch Hanna like this.

 "Yes, we did....." Doojoon answer. Hanna look at Gikwang to confirm what Doojoon said. Gikwang nod. Mrs. Park never saw this side of Hanna makes she feel miserable too. Ryu Yeon that she know full with smile and laughter. Hanna wiped her tears and hugs Doojoon so tight.

 "Why you don't find me sooner? Do you know how scared am i?" 

 "I'm sorry.....I'm so so sorry....for coming so late." Doojoon said. 

 That night, Hanna really lost her appetite to eat. She just seat at her bed, hugging her knees and cry. There is nothing they can do but just let her mourning. For them it's already a year past but for Hanna it just happen. Gikwang relieve because she gain her memory when they were here with her. Gikwang watch Doojoon carry porridge for Hanna to her room but he then he walk out again. The look on Doojoon face just same with what he saw a few day after Hanna missing. Guilty and embarrass because he can't keep to his promise.

 Gikwang knock on her door but Hanna just don't give any respond. She just bury her head on her knee.

 "You don't want to eat? You not hungry?" Gikwang asked. Hanna just stay quiet and don't even moves. 

 "Why i'm not died too? Why i'm still alive?" Hanna said but she still bury her face on her knee.

 "Hanna, look at me...." Hanna look at Gikwang, she don't even border to wiped her tears or flash a small smile to ensure she fine like always. She didn't deny any her feeling now. Shin Hanna now is the zombie Gikwang knew back then.

 " Do you still remember the promise you said to me before?"

 "What promise?"

 "You will be brave and strong no matter what....." Hanna slowly nod at him but then she shake her head.

 "Why....you can't keep it now?"

 "Because of me, my mother.....dead." So Hanna just like Doojoon too. She feel guilty to be alive. Gikwang nod. He know what he should do now but now he just let Hanna mourning. 

 "Rest ok....i have very long schedule for you for next week." Gikwang said in his usual tone voice. Cheerful and excited. Gikwang smile at her and kiss her forehead.

 "Good night my Hanna......" Gikwang said and walk out from her room.

 Gikwang find Doojoon at the outside. He staring at the moon. It's still cold now. Yoseop, Min Jung and Jun Hyung already go back to his villa. They want to give some room to Hanna to calm down and mourning. Even though they were here, there is nothing they can do if Hanna do not open up herself to them.

 "She's sleeping?" Doojoon asked when he saw Gikwang stand behind him.

 "She going to....Just give her times to mourning. she will feel better in couples of days." Gikwang ensure Doojoon even though he do not so sure. Last time he take almost a year to help Hanna to move on. This time around he don't sure can he do the same because before she change the pain and hurt to anger and blame her mother but now she blame herself. It easy to blame other and forgive other but self blaming and guilty is very bad. Gikwang learn about psychology when he trying to help Hanna.

 "I feel helpless and useless when i saw Hanna like this. I would be happy if she just blames me." Doojoon said but Gikwang pat his shoulder. Doojoon can't help Hanna if he be like this. They both will fall into much deeper mourning and guilty.

 "Do you believe me?" Doojoon look at Gikwang then he nod.

 "Then believe me, she will be ok. Just trust me ok?" Gikwang said with smile. 

Next Week....... Gikwang pack Hanna's clothes in a big bagpack like they used to bagpacking to travel. Gikwang put her passport on the bed. 

 "Anything you want to bring with you?" Gikwang asked. 

 "Where are we going?"

 "I want to show you something.....Palli, we will be late." Gikwang said. Hanna looking around her room but there is nothing she want to bring with her. She wear blue jeans with white tank top then put on her black hoody sweater ped. Gikwang saw she wearing something less warm and he give her another jacket.

 "Dress warmly...we will not coming back in short time." Gikwang said. After dress warmly, Gikwang carry their bag. They share the same bag this time. Mrs. Park send them to the train station.

 "Where are we going?" Hanna asked again when they in train. Gikwang just smile cutely then show her the list in the note book he carry. 

 After a few days, Hanna stop crying but she still don't eat a lot like before. She just eat couple of spoon full of rice. Doojoon come visit her but she don't talks much with him just same with Gikwang. Doojoon just like her so they don't have any idea to talks about but Gikwang have different focus so he can talks with Hanna about anything except that accident. He feel bad because he can't protect Hanna that night but he don't want his mind blind with that incident. He want to erase his mistake by doing this instead so he can forgive himself later.

 "You not worry with your works?"

 "Well, i have to work too that's why i carry your passport."

 Their first destination is Jeju island. They will spend a night here before going back to Seoul the next day and fly to Japan. After check in, Gikwang let Hanna rest for a while before go around the Jeju for sight seeing. There is something that Gikwang want Hanna to see so, he race against time before sunset. Gikwang rent a car so, they can move around easier.

 "Where are we going?" Hanna asked once again but Gikwang didn't answer her. 

 Gikwang park his car at the Sangbumri Crater. It's was windy and cold day. The silver grass field looks incredibly beautiful in very little sunlight. Today it's a bit cloudy but sunlight peek shyly behind the cloud. The sound from the rattle grass so peacefully and making harmonies melody. Gikwang walks slowly side by side with Hanna. He want she see this beautiful view. Hanna look around her mesmerized with this significant view. So beautiful, she can feel herself relax a bit. Her shoulder feel less heavy. She found peace in this place. Hanna look at Gikwang. He always have this magical touch in him.

 "Thank you...." Hanna said. She finally understand why Gikwang take her here, out from her room. Gikwang want she recover and open her mind and heart once again. Just like what he do 8 year ago.

 "Anything for you, my Hanna." Recently Gikwang always call her my Hanna. She feel loved and wanted when Gikwang said it to her. They walk around until they reach the rest stop. They're not the only visitor there. For the first time after Hanna gain her memory back, she smile. Gikwang feel he can accomplish his mission now. They watch the sunset there. The cloud change their color from white greyish to orange yellowish.

 "Be thankful every second in your life. There is so many beautiful things in this world if you see from the different angle and view. Live your life to the fullest if you feel guilty to be alive now so you won't dissapoint them that already past away. You still have Doojoon, me and the other by your side." Gikwang speak up for the first time touching about the sensitive subject. Hanna nod and smile at him.

 "I will do it.....just like what i promise to you 8 years ago. Sorry because i forget about that promise."

 "It's ok.....I will always remind you if you forget again."

 "Sun never disappear or leaving it's just earth that moves around in rotation. Just like my Kiki.....He never leave me alone." Hanna said but she don't look at Gikwang. At that moment she remember back what he did for her in this past years since he come to her life. He always by her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter