Flashback 4

Autumn Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

Hanna rest at home for 2 days and that time too, she don't see Doojoon. Gikwang go to work in morning then come back early to company Hanna. Dongwoon never leave Hanna side. He bath, eat and sleep there too. Dongwoon become hanna friend in that short 2 days since Jun Hyung and Min Jung stay up late at work. Min Jung on stand by while Jun Hyung working on his next article.

 Doojoon with Mdm. Shin this 2 days. While he with Mdm. Shin, he can see the different between mother and daughter. Mdm. Shin very strict and always bound by her own rules while Hanna very carefree and follow the flow. Doojoon also observe that Mdm. Shin always keep Hanna pictures. Even on her working desk has Hanna picture but Hanna never keep any picture of her.

 "Have a seat....." Mdm. Shin point the chair in front of her to Doojoon. She having her breakfast. Doojoon nod and take a seat.

 "Thank you."

 "How is she?"

 "She doing great."

 "I hope you and your colleague won't do any mistake anymore..... I don't want to lost my child." Mdm. Shin said.

 "Yes, ma'am."

 "Any improvement on your investigation?"

 "We will make contact with suspect today. I will not be here today or my colleague. I hope your men can take precaution for today."

 "How about Hanna? Who will watch her today?"

 "I will. Start from tomorrow, my colleague will take over my place. I will watch Hanna personally." Doojoon said and bow at Mdm. Shin.

 "Ok." Doojoon go to his home and pack some clothes with him before he leave for his own task. He will help his team to go catch the suspect. Dongwoon stay with Hanna until Doojoon coming.

 "Doojoon, you and Hyun Seung take the back door." His senior command. Doojoon nod and go to the back door with Hyun Seung. Both of them walk quietly and get the gun ready. Once they were on place they both wait for the action going before act. Doojoon and Hyun Seung both surprise when the door bust open and knock Hyun Seung out of the way. Doojoon trying to stop the suspect run when he hit him hard at the shoulder using a big stick.

 Hyun Seung get up and help Doojoon fight with him. He hit Hyun Seung on the leg and he take that opportunity to run. Doojoon get up and run after him. The other team also run after him. Doojoon grab his shoulder and they both fight one by one. That suspect surely know some basic martial arts. Doojoon get some punchs on his face and stomach but he can't get away when Doojoon teammate coming and capture him.

 "Are you ok?" Hyun Seung asked when he saw some blood on Doojoon lips.

 "i'm fine. You?'

 "I'm ok." He both walk follow the others bring the suspect to the police car. Doojoon and Hyun Seung both check his house to collect more evidence. The room full with Hanna picture. It's seem like he follow her anywhere she goes. Hyun Seung take the picture on scene and Doojoon follow the police car bring suspect to the station.

 Doojoon want to see and hear himself the suspect statement. He seat at the next room with his senior while the other teammate will question him. 2 hours they still can't get him to talk. He just shut his mouth. Doojoon look at his watch, it's late afternoon now. Hyun Seung coming from the scene. Doojoon take some Hanna's picture to the next room. He throw it in front of that suspect. His eyes change when he saw Hanna's picture. Then Doojoon grab that's picture from his hand.

 "She's mine!" Doojoon said using psychology. He look at Doojoon then he stand up to attack Doojoon.

 "She's mine forever." He said while throwing punch at Doojoon but he avoid it. Doojoon teammate grab him back and make him seat at the chair back. Only then he start talking. Doojoon get out from that room and listen to his statement in other room.

 Doojoon bring his bag to Hanna's house and change Dongwoon place. They both changing information and Doojoon also give Dongwoon some task to do. Hanna at the kitchen making dinner. Min Jung and Jun Hyung both late even Gikwang also has work at outside.

 "Dongwoon-ah, have dinner first then you can go home." Hanna said when she saw Dongwoon grab his bag. Doojoon looks at Dongwoon when he heard Hanna speak informally with Dongwoon. She also seem more closer with Dongwoon now. Both of them seat at the dining table then look at each other. Hanna smile innocently.

 "I'm not really good at cooking.....that's why Min Jung and Jun Hyung always cooking." Hanna said but they both eat it anyway. Hanna cooks spagetti aglio olio, steak in black pepper sauce, simple salad and garlic bread. A full coarse of western dinner. That's only she can cook, western food.

 "How long you live in England, Noona?" Dongwoon asked. Doojoon surprise once again when Dongwoon called Hanna, noona. Did something happen while he was gone? 

 "8 years."

 "Aaa...very long time. Did you go around the England."

 "Once a month Gikwang and i will go for short vacation to the different state. Summer time, we will go to Europe, bagpacker." Hanna explain.

 "You never come back to Seoul on your long vacation?" Dongwoon asked again makes Hanna just shake her head. Doojoon quietly listen to their conversation and enjoy Hanna's spagetti. It's delicious for someone not good in cooking. Dongwoon asked a lot about hanna's life in England since she live there long enough.

 "Doojoon's hyung love football, he watch the games whenever he has time." Dongwoon said makes Doojoon look at Hanna. She smile at him, Doojoon can't believe Hanna just smile at him. Tonight she really different. Hanna always cold toward him but tonight she really welcome him.

 "Jinja?? Then you all should join us every weekend for the games night." Hanna said.

 "Can we?" Dongwoon asked disbelieve.

 "Yup, the more the merrier." Hanna said. That's was one of her favorite quote, the more the merrier. She live long enough to be alone so, now she really hate to be alone and lonely.

 "Then we will come next time." Dongwoon said. 

 After dinner, Dongwoon leaving to complete his task Doojoon have assign him. Hanna bring her work to the living room while Doojoon also looking at his own file. They may not talking to each other but Hanna don't feel awkward anymore with him.

 "Doojoon-ah, do you want coffee?" Hanna asked. Doojoon-ah? Doojoon feel his heart skip a beat when he hear Hanna call him in friendly way.

 "Sure, thanks." Doojoon answer and Hanna put the coffee mug on the table.

 "Any improvement in the case?" 

 "Not so much yet.....but today we already catch the one that attack you that night."

 "Did he the one send the letter?"

 "We still not confirm it yet. Hyun Seung still investigate it."

 "Don't you want to know how is she?" Doojoon asked just in case Hanna want to know about her mother but she just look at the TV.

 "No. There is nothing i want to know about her. I know she live well without me." Hanna keep changing the channel. Doojoon can see there is no emotion in Hanna when she talk about her mother. She stop w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter