Doojoon Ending

Autumn Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                

 

*********A MONTH LATER********

 

Hanna comes back to her own home and get back to her work. For Shin Group Company she wash her hand on it. She sales her own share there. For Min Jung and Yoseop wedding, Hanna personally handle it. Today is Min Jung and Yoseop big day. All of them coming to celebrate their big day even Mrs. Park and Chang Wook is coming too. 

 "Calm down, Min Jung. Lucky your make up is waterproof if not, your make up will melt like an ice." Hanna jokes.

 "Yahh...i'm trying ok." 

 "Why you so nervous? Did you do something bad?" 

 "No, i did not."

 "Then why you so nervous? You look beautiful, believe me.....Yoon Doo ah, said something." Doojoon stand there just watching this two girl arguing something meaningless. He drink his coke and eat his chocolate cake.

 "Do you want some?" Doojoon said offer Min Jung some chocolate cake.

 "Thanks." Min Jung eat the chocolate cake. 

 "Get ready...." Dasom said. Hanna help Min Jung to stand up and Doojoon go out from the room. He the best men so he need to stand by Yoseop side today. Min Jung and Hanna walk to the ceremony place.

 "I'm nervous because i'm afraid i will throw up......i'm pregnant." Min Jung said. They stand in front of the door, ready to walks on the aisle. Hanna can't believe what she just heard.

 "Jinja?? Congratulation. Be happy for the rest of your life with Yoseop. Tell me if he bully you.....i will come and teach him a lesson." Hanna said makes Min Jung laugh. Her laugh mix with tears.

 "I'm so happy you could come to my wedding......I'm feel so bless right now. I have you, Yoseop and my family."

 "Don't cry....you will ruin your make up. People might think Yoseop force you to marry him......" Hanna jokes again make Min Jung laugh. Not just Min Jung feel bless but Hanna too. Without them, her world with be meaningless.

 Hanna walk in front of Min Jung. She can see how handsome is Doojoon in his black suit. His smile always melt her heart like an ice. Beside Min Jung, she thankful to Doojoon too. His love never change and patiently wait for her to comeback even though he don't know until when. She want to keep this handsome manly and loyal man by her side for the rest of her life. She want to grow old together with him and create many more beautiful memor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter