Flashback5

Autumn Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Min Jung making breakfast like always and Doojoon help her this time. Jun Hyung and Hanna both come out at the same time. Both ready to go to work. Hanna has smile on her face makes Jun Hyung feel more guilty toward her. They having breakfast like always, like what happen last night never exist. Hanna bury her guilty and shame deep inside her heart. She know that will eat her alive from deep inside slowly but she got no solution for that. She just going to pretend everything will going be fine eventually.

 "Don't forget your medicine. Tell me if you feel the symptoms........coming again." Min Jung said. Hanna smile and nod at her.

 "Don't worry. I'm fine."

 "Once a while, please tell me you're not ok so i can help you too."

 "You'd help me a lot already. Thank you, chingu." Hanna said. 

 "Tell me, ok?"

 "Ok....." Hanna put her shoes on and Doojoon follow her from behind.

 "Protect her well, ok? I will repay your kindness back. She's not just my friend but she's my sister." Min Jung said.

 "I will, don't worry." Doojoon said. Doojoon will drive again today. Jun Hyung look from the window, Hanna get in Doojoon's car with smile on her face. Wave at Min Jung at the front door. He remember back what Min Jung told him last night.

 "You know?" Jun Hyung asked her. She nod but never said anything but before she walk away, she look at Jun Hyung again.

 "Hanna....... No matter how much we make she laugh and smile, we can't never erase the pain she felt before..... She tried to killed herself twice before we all met her. She under great pressure, stress and depression. She fight it all alone until she met Yuh Joon. But....her mother take Yuh Joon away from her too."

 "What do you mean with that, Min Jung?"

 "Mdm. Shin asked Mr and Mrs. Kang to take Yuh Joon away from Hanna. Mdm. Shin threaten them that she will send Yuh joon to the country side and he will never get treatment. We all know about Yuh Joon sick right before he's dead. That's because Yuh Joon beg his mother that he want to see Hanna for the last time. Yuh Joon trying to avoid Hanna but he know Hanna already hurt so much. He saw what Hanna did to herself, Jun Hyung-ah. He crying when he tell me this. He asked me to protect Hanna and help her from destroyed herself."

 "What Hanna did to herself, Min Jung?" Min Jung take a deep breath and wiped her tears.

 "Hanna has scar on her right wrist that she always cover with bracelet and watch." Min Jung look at Jun Hyung then slowly to Doojoon.

 "When she know Yuh Joon dead, she trying to kills herself again but lucky she still alive. She eats a bottle of sleeping pills.....While she in England, Mdm. Shin threaten to destroyed my father to do any harm to me if she still trying to kills herself again. Hanna know she has to stay alive for me...... because of me, Hanna force to live her life like a zombie. Lee Gikwang brought smile and laugh back to Hanna......" Min Jung wiped her tears again. Her tears keep flowing no matter how much she trying to stop it. Jun Hyung hugs Min Jung to calm her down. That's why Min Jung live her life to the fullest to thank Hanna. She want Hanna don't feel shame to live another one more day.

 "Kevin....do you check all the stock?" Hanna asked Kevin when she in store.

 "Yup."

 "Ok." 

 She go to her room again. Busy arranging all the task. She has a wedding event tomorrow. After check on her boutique, Hanna go to the venue. She saw all the decoration is not ready. She take off her jacket and take out her tablet from her bag to check on what theme for the wedding. She call out her staff to start working. Doojoon also help her since he also one of her staff. Hanna working hard and put her focus on her work so, she won't think about her pathetic life.

 While the other stop for lunch, Hanna continue working. She just stop when she heard her phone ringing. Doojoon asked her to stop but she said she's not hungry. In the end she stay until late of night just to complete the decoration. At home, she having her dinner with Min Jung, Jun Hyung, Yoseop, Gikwang and Doojoon. She laugh and jokes like always. 

 Gikwang know Hanna sad. She will become more talkactive and laugh a lot. She said laugh is the best medicine but is that really working for her? After dinner Hanna set up her working station on the dining table. Together with Gikwang, they doing their own work together. Like their old time.

 "Hanna....Is she workaholic?" Doojoon asked.

 "Yes but now she less working now. She used to stay up all night when she set up her boutique before. She doing all works alone. Sometime she will fall asleep without her dinner. Gikwang help her a lot since they both business line." Jun Hyung said. 'Gikwang again. Gikwang really help Hanna a lot.' Doojoon think. 

 "Oh ya....Before winter come, we plan to go for a short vacation." Gikwang said. Min Jung and Yoseop smile very wide.

 "Good timing....I really need vacation." Yoseop said.

 "Where?" Min Jung asked.

 "My holiday villa in Jeongseon, Gangwon-do." Gikwang said.

 "Ok, sure. When are you going?"

 "2 more weeks.....I think you all have enough time to do the preparation." Gikwang said but he look at Doojoon. 

 The way Doojoon look at Hanna make he feel anxious. Not any person can make Hanna feel comfortable but Doojoon can make Hanna trust him in no time. He just barely know Hanna but now, Hanna always think him first before Min Jung or Jun Hyung.

 Done with checking for everything tomorrow, Hanna seat next to Min Jung to watch movie. Gikwang close his laptop and bring Mango pudding for Hanna. 

 "I don't want...." Hanna said and put it on the table. Hanna look at outside and saw outside a bit windy. It's a good time to walks and have a fresh air. Hanna going to her room and put on black sweater on top of her shirt.

 "Going somewhere?" Doojoon asked.

 "For a walk." Hanna said. Then Doojoon get up and grab his jacket.

 "Alone...." Hanna said. Forget about what happen to herself last night.

 "You still want to go alone after what happen last night?" Jun Hyung said makes Gikwang on alert.

 "What happen last night?" Gikwang asked. Hanna sigh....Alert Gikwang is really not a good idea. He will freak out. Min Jung look at Hanna then to Gikwang. She know what Hanna think right now.

 "Kiki-ah, it's nothing. Just false alarm." Hanna deny it fast.

 " If you said it's nothing that's means it big....really big. What happen?" Gikwang said. 

 "Nothing...Someone just leave the note. That's all." Hanna said.

 "That's means he know where you live....What this person doing then?" Gikwang said and point to Doojoon.

 "He run after him, of cause." Hanna trying to protect Doojoon from Gikwang.

 "I will come with you....I don't trust him." Gikwang said and grab his jacket. Doojoon stand there silently. He know he is nobody to Hanna. He there because of his work but not Gikwang or Jun Hyung.

 "Gikwang-ah, Doojoon-ah, I will come with Hanna. You two just stay home." Jun Hyung said this time. walking with Jun Hyung is really not a good idea. He will talking non stop. At that time, someone knock on the door. Hanna open it and saw Dongwoon.

 "Bingo." Hanna said and smile.

 "I will walks with Dongwoon." Hanna said again and drag Dongwoon out.

 "Noona? Where are we going?" Dongwoon said.

 "Walking."

 "Dongwoon -ah, on your tracking divice and your phone." Doojoon called out from behind. 

 "Araso, hyung." Dongwoon answer and look back to him.

 "Can Dongwoon protect Hanna?" Gikwang asked, worry.

 "He can. He one of the best junior i have." Doojoon said. 

 Min Jung and Yoseop just smile at the scene. It's can turn out really chaos if Dongwoon don't come. Jun Hyung and Gikwang both stubborn person but Jun Hyung a bit temper. Hanna might will walk with Jun Hyung, Gikwang and Doojoon and it will be no peace and quiet moment for Hanna.

 Since they were out until now, Hanna holding on Dongwoon's hand. Since Hanna did not say anything, Dongwoon also quiet. It's not awkward at all. Hanna feel calm and fresh, the weather feel so nice. It's not too cold and it's windy a bit.

 "Do you not afraid going out like this after what happen last time?" Dongwoon asked.

 "Nope. I have very handsome bodyguard, who would dare to touch me." Hanna said half jokes. Dongwoon smile at Hanna's compliment.

 "Noona think, i'm handsome?"

 "You are, wae? Some girls said you're not?"

 "Aniya, just....."

 "Doojoon...."

 "What's wrong with Hyung?"

 "Nothing wrong but....."

 "Hyung can be very serious if it come to his job but he very nice and warm person. Please understand him. Sometime he can be very mean but he do it because he care."

 "You seem know him very well."

 "Not really but Hyung really take care his teammate. Most of dangerous task he will do it. I know him for 4 years now."

 "You like your job?" Dongwoon smile and he begin to talks about his job and his teammate. Hanna also laugh at his funny memories. 

 "Dongwoon-ah, if i need someone to walk with me like this again, can i ......."

 "Just call me noona. I don't mind to walks with you like this."

 "Can we called this our date?" Hanna smile. Dongwoon laugh at her cheeky question but he nod anyway. Agree with her. 

 Dongwoon know a bit about Hanna from her mother. She talks a lot about Hanna. She share her interest and dislike. She seem know Hanna very well but he wonder why they never meet with each other like any mother and daughter. Hanna never talk about her mother and she don't even has her mother picture in her house or office.

 "Did something borther you?" Dongwoon asked. They both seat at the park bench. Since they sit down, Hanna keep quiet seem like she think of something.

 "I want to live at overseas......again. Away from this place." Hanna said with smile on her face but her eyes full with sadness.

 "This is your home....."

 "No more....Home, where you feel peaceful and welcoming. I thought coming back, i can start my life all over again but i guess i'm wrong."

 "No, you not. I saw you doing fine......" Dongwoon said but Hanna smirk at him. Then again Dongwoon saw broken Hanna. Just like that night when they talk about her mother at the police station.

 "You think so? Then i think you're right."

 "Your life will be more perfect if you married with Gikwang Hyung." Dongwoon said makes Hanna laugh at the idea. Why she think impossible for her to have more serious relationship with Gikwang?

 "Gikwang? You think we were perfect?"

 "You two suit with each other. You're pretty and Gikwang Hyung handsome, plus he have very stable job." Most of people who saw Gikwang and Hanna are more than a friend. They were good together. Even Jun Hyung and Min Jung think the same.

 "How about me and your Hyung?" Hanna jokes.

 "Doojoon Hyung? Wae? You like him?"

 "I don't hate him........" Hanna tease Dongwoon.

 "Doojoon hyung will protect and love you for the rest of your life. I may don't know how he treat his women but i can see he will cherish her....."

 "Dongwoon-ah, what do you like to do for your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter