Present

Autumn Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                              

They all seating and talking with each other. Tonight is New Year Eve so, they all gathering to celebrate it together. Yoon Doojoon looks at his friend one by one.....Even though all his friends present but he still feel someone is missing. Choi Min Jung meet his eyes and he just give her a small smile. Min Jung know what Doojoon think and she also miss Shin Hanna. Doojoon get up and go to the balconi with coke in his hand.

 Lee Gikwang look around him. Not only Doojoon miss Hanna but he also miss her so much. Each day without Hanna really painful but there is nothing he can do. He look at Doojoon, who standing at the balconi. Doojoon must be feel more pain than him because he love Hanna as much as him too. Gikwang stand up and join Doojoon at the balconi. He pat his shoulder make Doojoon look at him but immedietely he looks away. Gikwang saw Doojoon wipe his eyes.

 "Think of her?" Asked Gikwang

 "Hmmm...." He answer with nod. Gikwang can hear his voice shaking.

 "I miss her......" Gikwang said make Doojoon feel more miserable.

 "I miss her too, very much."

 "I'm sorry coz i........"

 "No, man. It's not your fault."

 "She will come back......." Min Jung said. She stand behind them.

 "She must come back." Gikwang said.

 "I know."

 "She will come back for you.... I believe she's not dead." Jang Hyun Seung said make Doojoon look at him. All of his friends now sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter