His Victim

Black Widow
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: Ugh this gif is so perfect. Arms, collarbones, dimples... ANYWAYS hope you're enjoying the story so far~!)

8
    Hyuk stood up from where he was sitting on my towel and put his hands up in a defensive position.
    
    “Dude, calm down. I was just keeping her company, since you weren’t doing a very good job.” Hyuk said. Namjoon’s jaw tightened at those words and I knew that this was not going to end well. Namjoon obtained a firm grip on Hyuk’s shoulder and aggressively led him away from me.

    “Stay away from her.” Namjoon threatened as he released his hold on Hyuk.
    
    “Okay, fine. But let me know when you’re done with her. I want to get in on some of that.” Hyuk said, leering in my direction. He dared to mindlessly his lips after he spoke. Namjoon stomped away in fury before he lost his temper completely and did something he’d regret. He returned to me and sat down, angrily running his fingers through his hair.

    “Are you okay?” I asked, placing my hand on the small of his hunched back.

    “Yes. I’m perfectly fine.” Namjoon snapped. Obviously, he wasn’t.

    “Namjoon, you’ll get exactly what you want. Trust me,” I said, “I’ll be right back.” He looked back at me with glassy eyes. I got up and walked towards Hyuk, knowing that Namjoon would be watching my every move. I tapped Hyuk on the shoulder and he turned around to face me, giving me a flirtatious smile.

    “How can I help you?” He jokingly asked.

    “Namjoon thinks I’m coming over here to tell you to stay away from me, but thats not why I want to talk to you,” I began, “How would you like to meet up later- on the football field, under the bleachers, at midnight.”

    Hyuk’s smile grew even larger, “Hell yes.”

    “Okay, but don’t tell anyone. I don’t want Namjoon to find out anything.” I said in a hushed voice. Hyuk nodded in response, ending the conversation. I returned to Namjoon, who was giving me a suspicious look. “Done. I’ve arranged everything.” I stated. Namjoon knew exactly what I meant.

  

Please log in to read the full chapter