"Problem Solved"

Black Widow
Please log in to read the full chapter

12
    I hadn’t had such a good night in a long time, even with the nightmares. Just the fact that Namjoon was sleeping next to me was enough to put me on cloud nine. We kissed- a lot- but nothing more than that. I woke up, my face mere inches away from his, and just stared at his sleeping figure for a while. Suddenly I began to think about all those episodes of Criminal Minds. It reminded me that the police were on my case. I wondered if they had established a profile of me. I wondered if they had connected the man at the park to the other three victims and if they were trying to figure out why I changed my victim type. Granted, two of the four victim’s were Namjoon’s, but who knows if they’ve figured out I have a partner yet. I finished up with my pondering and carefully crawled out of my bed, so as not to disturb Namjoon. I pulled my tank top up over my head and put on a new, clean shirt, then changed into some shorts. I turned around to find that Namjoon was awake, supporting his head with his arm and watching me intently.

    “Oh, you’re awake.” I said. I could feel my cheeks getting red from embarrassment.

    “I am now.” He replied, smirking.

    “I’ll only pretend I didn’t see you cry if you pretend you didn’t see me change.” I shot back, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

    “Fine!” Namjoon laughed. He threw a pillow at me, hitting me in the face. I brushed my hair out of my face, took a running start, and pounced on Namjoon in my bed.

    “Ow! Ow, what the heck!” He yelled while laughing.

    “Payback.” I said. Once our fits of laughter had subsided, I realized how hungry I was. “Want something to eat?” I asked.

    “Yeah, but not pizza.” Namjoon joked. We both got up from my bed, with great difficulty, I might add, and went downstairs to the kitchen. The house was empty, so my parents must have already gone to work. I glanced over at the clock on the wall, which read 11:32. Yeah, my parents left hours ago. I searched the kitchen for something to eat, and became very excited when I found a box of toaster strudel in the freezer. I placed two of them into the toaster and sat down at the table with Namjoon while we waited for them to be cooked.

    “So does your mom know that you’re here or are you in deep trouble when you get home?” I asked.

    “No, she knows. I texted her last night. But after this I should probably go.” Namjoon said, drawing shapes on the table with his finger. The toaster popped, and I took the hot strudels out, drawing a heart out of icing on Namjoon’s. Cheesy, I know, but I didn’t really care. I placed the food in front of him

Please log in to read the full chapter