Kim Namjoon

Black Widow
Please log in to read the full chapter

3
    I continued to wander aimlessly around Youngjae’s house, sipping on a new drink and occasionally bumping into people I knew. I was almost getting bored enough to leave until I saw Namjoon out of the corner of my eye, standing alone in a corner. I boldly decided to approach him and start up a conversation.

    “Hey, Namjoon.” I started. He turned his attention to me and shifted over so that I could stand next to him.

    “Hey.” he said with a small wave.
    
    “So I figured I should probably get to know the person who spared me from harassment…” I said. That was the best excuse I could come up with for coming over here to talk to him. Honestly, this was the first time I had spoken to a boy that I actually liked, and I was pretty impressed with myself for getting this far. Namjoon laughed at my cheesy excuse, causing me to become more relaxed.

    “It’s really no big deal. However, you do seem to attract a lot of unwanted attention,  and it’s not hard to see why…” a grin formed on Namjoons face. Oh my God, he just said I was attractive. “Something like that is bound to happen again, maybe you should keep me around.” He was making it extremely difficult for me to keep my cool with every word he spoke. I smiled, lowering my eyes to the floor and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

    “Thanks, I’m surprised you don’t have hordes of thirsty females following you around as well.” I replied. Namjoon laughed.

    “You think too highly of me.” He replied, “There is something I’m curious about, though. What are you doing here? You don’t strike me as the party type.” I was pleasantly surprised that he wanted to know more about me, perhaps he really was interested.

    “Well you’re right, I’m not a very sociable person, but I do get enjoyment from watching drunk teens stumble around and act stupid.” I answered.

    “Not gonna lie, thats the main reason I come to these things, too.” Namjoon confessed. We both started laughing a little too hard. Maybe

Please log in to read the full chapter