A Pact

Black Widow
Please log in to read the full chapter

6
    As soon as Youngjae and I were behind closed doors, he reached to the zipper on the back of my dress and planted heated kisses on my neck.
    
    “No, turn around.” I said, pretending to be shy. Youngjae laughed at me and turned away like I requested. With his back to me, I silently crouched down to reach for my purse and felt around until my hand found the knife. I gripped the handle and quietly stood up again. With Youngjae’s back still to me, I stealthily creeped up behind him. With all the force I had in me, I ed the knife deep into Youngjae's back as he shrieked in agony. He fell forward onto the bed, hunched over and still crying out in pain. With him in such a vulnerable state, I took the opportunity to stab him three times more. I removed the knife from Youngjae’s back, panting in exertion. Once I had steadied my breathing I put the knife into my bag and took one last look at the scene before running out. Youngjae’s body was sprawled out on the bed with a blood soaked shirt. I quietly closed the front door of the guest house and exited Minwoo’s yard through a side gate. I didn’t want to risk going back to the party after what I had just done. I put on my best poker face and walked to my car then drove home.

    It was late, and when I went inside the house the lights were off. My parents must have already gone to bed. Like last time, I took the knife out of the plastic bag and washed them thoroughly. The water tinted red with blood rushed down the drain. I placed the knife back in its original spot and headed upstairs. I peeled off my dress, which was damp with sweat and stepped into a steamy shower. I allowed the warm water to rinse away the stress I was feeling. While I washed my hair, I replayed the night’s events in my head. The second kill was easier- much easier. I wondered how long it would take for them to find Youngjae’s body in that guest house. Once Youngjae would fail to come home, his parents would probably search every inch of Minwoo’s property. Surely they would find him before Monday morning.

---

   

Please log in to read the full chapter