Death Wish

Black Widow
Please log in to read the full chapter

7
    Are Namjoon and I a couple? To be honest, I’m not sure. I mean, we formed an alliance and we kissed, but I don’t know if that means we’re together. Anyways, I was walking down the school’s hallway when I passed the bulletin board. Pictures of Changjo and Youngjae were pinned to the board, along with the words “In Loving Memory.” While I was looking at the pictures, I heard someone walk up beside me. I looked to my left, and was glad to see that it was Namjoon. He smiled at me with those adorable dimples showing and put his arm around my waist; something a boyfriend would do.

    “So I was thinking, we should hang out.” Namjoon said. I loved the idea, but I didn’t know where we should go. “The beach.” he said, almost as if he knew exactly what I was thinking.

    “Yeah, sure. Should I meet you there or will you take me?” I asked.

    “I’ll come get you after school, okay?” Namjoon said.

    “Okay.” I said, bashfully smiling. He smiled back, planting a quick kiss on my cheek before heading in the opposite direction to his next class. School dragged on, and I was forced to stay until the bell rang at 3:00 sharp. I immediately headed home, stopping for nobody. I ran upstairs to my bedroom and stuffed various “beachy” things into my bag such as sunscreen, a towel, sunglasses, etc. I then padded to the bathroom to put on my swimsuit. It was a Victoria’s Secret bikini that made my body look fabulous. After admiring myself in the mirror for a moment, I put some denim shorts and a baseball tee overtop. I heard my phone vibrate from where I tossed it on my bed. Namjoon texted me, telling me he was on his way to get me. I slid my phone into my back pocket and put my hair into a side braid. Soon after, I heard a vehicle pull up in front of my house. I looked out the bedroom window and sure enough, there was Namjoon in his jeep. I ran out the front door in my flip-flops and hopped into the passenger seat next to Namjoon. We talked casually while he drove the semi-short journey to the beach. The weather today was beautiful. It was sunny, not too hot, and not a cloud in the sky. While admiring the climate, I realized how strange Namjoon and I’s relationship was- it was based on murder.

    Just then, Namjoon pulled up to the beach, parking in a spot in the sand. It wasn’t the nicest beach I had ever seen, the sand was slightly rough and the w

Please log in to read the full chapter