Min Sooji

Black Widow
Please log in to read the full chapter

1

    My name is Min Sooji, and I guess you could say I’m your average seventeen year-old girl. I like to eat, sleep, and especially blog. I almost never leave my room except to go to school. One thing I do thats a bit eccentric for me is that I am on the cheerleading squad. No, I’m not one of those air-headed, backstabbing cheer girls. Honestly, I’m the odd one out in our squad. Don’t get me wrong, I still like them and they like me. But while the other girls would rather be sipping on Starbucks, wearing crop tops, and hitting on guys at the mall, I’d rather be on my laptop in my dark bedroom. I also don’t really like talking- specifically to people at school. I swear everyone there is an idiot, even the teachers. One time I put a balloon in a hoodie and my math teacher gave it a worksheet. Like, seriously? However, there are a few people I will tolerate, like Namjoon, the cute guy who photographs for the school newspaper and plays on the basketball team. His dimples are to-die-for and his voice is so smooth and deep. Other than Namjoon, all the guys at my school are either too weird or completely erted, especially the guys on the football team. They drive me insane.

 

    “Looking good, Sooji.” Changjo, the quarterback of the team, commented in a low voice, followed by a slap on my . The guys standing around Changjo laughed and gave him high-fives. I gave them an extremely dirty look while trying not to explode in rage. Guys are such jerks, and of course they’d be staring at my . I have to admit its pretty nice, but it’s not my preference to wear spandex shorts and a tank to cheer practice.

 

    “Keep your comments, and especially your hands to yourself, Changjo.” I snapped. This caused a second round of laughter among the jocks, but I blocked it out as I entered the gymnasium and dropped my gym bag on the benches to the side. Then, I approached the rest of my squad. “Hey, guys. Sorry I’m a bit late, Changjo was being a total in the halls.” I complained. I was acknowledged by an array of overly-enthusiastic giggles.

 

    “He’s so hot though, I don’t even mind if he’s like that!” The cheer captain, Jina said. I held back from rolling my eyes. Being hot is no excuse for being a chauvinist pig. As soon as the sub

Please log in to read the full chapter