~Chapter 49~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Kim Jongin ~}

"Kai oppa hurry up" I blinked out of my daze and immediately looked into the eyes of Youngji, she gave my hand another tug and I stared at her openly as she dragged me to catch up with the others.

"They are practically like the korean version of Twilight" Someone whispered and I snickered as Zitao scoffed to himself.

"I'm Chinese thank you very much" He spoke with his loud mouth, the fool never knows when to stop talking. The girls jumped in shock and huddled closer with little giggles as Tao walked by and rolled his eyes at them.

Tch, arrogant fool.

"Why can't I have someone look at me like that, more to the point him" I kept walking watching my hand sway with hers as Youngji talked about the annoying guy who sat in front of her. When we got to our lockers is when I had to finally give her hand back and move to my own locker four rows away from hers.

"Well if it isn't the familiar smell of mutt" I looked down the quiet hall to see a group of guys walking our way, stopping right at Youngji. 

"It's coming from here" One of them spoke taking a brave step forward to sniff at her.

"It's on all of them, disgusting" Another guy sneered and I walked forward as the second guy got braver with his sniffing.

"She's human but taken-"

"Back off moron" I growled stepping in front Youngji, the others gathered and moved her behind them so she was out of site.

"I smell a filthy runt" Kyungsoo muttered and the shorter one of the group sniffed under his arm out of panic, pulling back with a scrunched up nose that confirmed it for us all.

He was the runt of the group.

"Back up man, we're just investigating what animals are coming into our area" The tallest of them all smirked at us and gave us a quick glance over.

"You better back up, it's a school and it's all fair game" Chen spoke up as the oldest of us all and was scoffed upon.

"Look man,we rule the joint around here and if we see something that we don't like we plan to get rid of it" Chanyeol laughed suddenly ruining the other guys serious moment as we all looked at him in disbelief.

"We rule the joint and if we see something that we don't like we plan to get rid of it" Chanyeol mocked and burst out into another stomach aching laughter again as he shoved through as to the front. "And how do you suppose you'll make that happen little man?" He suddenly became deadly serious and the air became so thick it could be rolled into balls and thrown at someone as if it was snow.

"Well firstly more land more power no? We found the perfect spot to stretch our territory on, it makes it perfect for the new pack members moving down to join us, all of them. Once that is organised we will no doubt have a pack big enough to take you out with- Not that the seven of us couldn't do that now" The guy smirked and Chanyeol just looked at him.

"What are you a rabbit tribe or something? How many of you could you possibly need before you take action on your cocky words?" Chanyeol growled as the grin on the other guys face grew.

"No way, say why don't you introduce yourself to the coyotes and the only other wolf in town?" He grinned nodding at us and we all looked at him in disbelief.

He's the leader of a bunch of  sick smelling, long nosed mutts. 

How terrifying.

"Yeah whatever man we got classes to get to, have fun rolling in your own " Tao scoffed and shoved us all to walked passed them. They looked at us shocked and I grinned at them as I wrapped my arm over Youngji's shoulder.

What fools.

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Oh~ Would you look at this~" Chanyeol sang in excitement as we all entered the room, it looked just like your average classroom, just bigger and filled with instruments and doors leading to mini rooms to practice in privately.

"Welcome welcome! Make yourself at home" I jumped in shock and we all turned to the front of the classroom to see our teacher standing there happily grinning at us with his hands clasped together. We all smiled and bowed at him respectively as he waved his hands for us to do as we pleased.

"I assume you're Miss Yoo? I'm Mr Kim but all the kids call me Himchan" He grinned and I looked up from the piano I was sitting at.

"Oh yes sir, I am. It's a pleasure to meet you" I smiled and bowed my head at him, he chuckled and showed me the piece of paper he was holding along with a blue pen.

"Now that I know your name, can you help me with your friends? Tell me little about them?" He asked moving next to me and I nodded looking at the paper.

"Well over there is Kyungsoo, or we normally call him D.O. Don't be surprised if he gets scared of you or doesn't talk" I paused while pointing at Kyungsoo looking for a way to explain my wide eyed friend. "He's a little shy, closed up if you will but he's not mute" Mr Kim ticked him off and Kyungsoo looked over from the other side of the room having heard his name being said with his sensitive hearing. Mr Kim smiled at him with a little wave and Kyungsoo bowed shyly before rushing to hide in one of the smaller rooms.

"That's Jongdae but he's been rai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter