~Chapter 42~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"See, isn't she gorgeous?" Baekhyun waved his jazz hands at me as Chen grinned from his place on Baekhyun's bed.

"I especially loved the pink underwear Youngji" Chen winked and I growled at the same time as Baekhyun.

"Why were you even look you freak?!" I yelled.

"Don't e on my baby cousin she's taken!" Baekhyun yelled throwing a hair brush at Chen who was rolling around on the bed laughing.

"Relax I was only joking! I just happened to look up and see it, I didn't stare I swear" Chen raised his hands in surrender as Baekhyun went to jump him. I laughed shaking my head and ran a hand through my neatly done hair thanks to Baekhyun.

"Youngji, let me do your makeup" Chen grinned getting off the bed and making his way over to us by the mirror.

"I have to wear makeup?" I stared not liking the answer as the two grinned at me and I was shoved to sit on the bed.

"Now sit back and let your cousin in law do the work" Chen grinned as Baekhyun chuckled and slapped him on the back as they stood over me.

"I'm not even married" I grumbled.

"And I present to you the finest work yet done by Jongdae and I, Yoo Youngji!" I was shoved forward as the others clapped from the kitchen and living room.

"Ok, ok let's get going I don't want to be late" Kris clapped over everyone's talking as Suho took my hand to make me twirl. I laughed holding onto the arm Xiumin held out so I could slip into my shoes before Xiumin linked my arm with his and we walked out the door to the driveway where two minivans were parked.

"Ladies first" Xiumin grinned helping me into the minivan before following after me with Kai coming after him. The drive to whatever fancy restaurant we were headed to was filled with Chen's dino screaming and loud music some of the back windows were down making people stare at us as we drove by with Kris sitting blanky in the drivers seat as if nothing was happening in the minivan to begin with. I sank down lower in my seat as the music seemingly got louder it seemed to take forever to reach our stop. When we were finally pulled into a park I didn't hesitate to climb over Xiumin and Kai in an unlady like escape from the hell car.

"Suho, oppa you have to let me come with you on the way back!" I begged running over to him as he shut the door to the minivan and locked it. I pulled my skirt back down and almost slipped in the shoes I was wearing as I crashed into him for a hug.

"It was horrible" I shuddred as Suho hugged me back while laughing.

"Ok, ok you can come with us next time" Suho wrapped an arm around my shoulder as he followed Kris to the restaurants entrance. Just as Kris went to open the door he pulled his hand off the handle and turned to us all sharply.

"Listen here you little twerps, Youngji. My bosses even the CEO of the police academy is here tonight so you all need to be on your best behaviour. So no showing anyone your animal impersonations Kim Jongdae" Kris pointed at the boy behind me who scoffed.

"I wasn't planning on it Kris, I was going to show them my dance moves" Chen whispered the last part under his breath and I snorted as Kai took my hand.

"Best behaviour my " He grunted and walked through the door with me as one of the workers held it open for us all. When we entered I looked around in amazement at the high class restaurant as I let myself be dragged to the table 

We shook hands and bowed to the people who I could only assume were Kris's co workers before we were all sat at a table as twelve while Kris had to sit with his bosses and the other co workers who were being promoted. There was a stage behind us at the other end of the restaurant where a stand with a microphone was standing in the middle and I could only pressume Kris would be up there later. The night was filled with the twelve of us all chatting amonst ourselves at the table, I threw a few peas at Luhan who tried to catch them in his mouth before throwing some back at me in revenge of all the peas that smacked him in the face. At some point Kris came and talked to us until two of his bosses came over, which he introduced to us before he was ushered away from us again.

The stage was finally being used like I presumed it would, an important looking person walked up the stage and tapped the microphone before clapping into it to get everyones attention I flicked one more pea at Chen who cheered loudl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter