~Chapter 43~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Gahh!" I woke up at the sound of a gastly groan coming from one of the boys mouths. When I opened my eyes I blinked to see Minseok wriggling uncomfortably underneath an unconscious Lay. I snorted and covered my mouth to giggle when Xiumin looked over at me.

"A bit of help?" He requested and I sat up facing them. I grabbed Yixing's arms and gave him a good tug, with Xiumin pushing him we soon got him off Xiumin and he curled up snatching a random blanket as I Xiumin and I watched him.

"You ok?" I turned and layed back down using Yixing's hip as my pillow as him bottom stole mine. Xiumin grunted and shifted around to sleep again as I did the same.

"Get up" I was awoken again a few hours later and one by one we all sat up in our own groggy daze, looking up in time just to see Kris walk out of the lounge room silently.I rubbed my eyes and groaned tiredly when I was pulled back down.

"Five more minutes" Kai mumbled into my neck tickling it. I hissed as a leg landed on my stomach, the heel of the persons foot digging in.

"Oh Sehun" I growled but he ignored me as he continued to stretch with a long high pitched yawn before his muscles relaxed again and his leg laid across my stomach.

"Up" Kris spoke bluntly as he walked passed the lounge room to go upstairs, no one got up but there were a few groans of protest and a dismissive wave of a hand towards the stairs.

"Come on guys get up, the seven of us have a flight to catch" I groaned whining loudly, I had completely forgot we were leaving today.

"Rude" Kai growled and some let out a grunt of agreement as I pulled myself to climb up the stairs. 

"Are you finished packing yet?" Suho walked in  with a towel covering his head as he peeked at our suitcases. 

"Almost" I nodded as Suho smiled at us and walked out. A sudden crash broke out and the house went silent as Kai and I snapped our head to the direction of the hallway.

"SUHO HYUNG" Sehun screamed and there was a loud bang as we looked at each other and raced out the bedroom door. We went to Sehun's room where everyone was beginning to gather around the door to peek in on what was wrong.

"They found our house, they've trashed it and raided the school while looking for us" Tears were streaming down Sehun's cheeks as he looked up at Suho who was holding a phone in his hand.

"I'm so sorry" Sehun looked at me and sniffled I stood there unsure of what to do and stayed silent looking down as a hand rested on my shoulder and pulled me back gently.

"We're gonna need your help" Suho suddenly looked up completely serious as Kris arrived at the back of the crowded door.

"Ok?" Kris confirmed, unsure of what he was actually signing up for.

"Get ready for Korea, and war" Suho walked past shoving through us all stubbornly taking my hand as he went past.

"Ew what is this?" Kai poked his tongue out and scrunched his face up the next day in the airport, regretting dipping his money bag in the chilly saurce right away. I giggled as Sehun frowned at Kai before picking up a spring roll to do the same.

"What are you on about this is great-" The offended look on Sehuns face deepened as it turned from Kai to the chilly sauce in the small bowl. I covered my mouth so they wouldn't notice my giggles as Xiumin dug into his noodle soup.

"What's wrong? You don't like it? Here cool it down with some water" Xiumin passed the jug of water over which was greatfully taken and poured into cups for the two wusses.

"What have you got hyung? Ohh- Oh my god water! Water!" Chen screamed immediately regretting helping himself to Xiumin's soup and grabbing attention for it. Suho cringed next to me at the thought of spicey food and I laughed as Chen grabbed the jug and drank straight out of it as we all watched in bewilderment of the boy on our table.

"Is everything ok sir?" A worker walked over and I ducked my head embarrassed when I didn't even know what he had said. Chen grumpily cleaned up the mess he had made on the table and we soon payed and left to sit in the waiting area for our flight. We sat around waiting as we did our own thing to pass time by. I looked down as a soft snore came from the ground by my feet, I chuckled as Lay turned his head and hugged his pillow pet tighter under him .Kyungsoo rolled past crawling after the ball that rolled at a quick speed.

"Kyungsoo, your inner mutt is showing" Chanyeol teased loudly and I looked at him as Kris and Suho rushed everyone to stand.

"Your ears aren't making you look any better either wolf boy" I walked past him and wrapped an arm around the sulky Kyungsoo.

"Don't worry Kyungie I think you're adorable" I smiled as he looked at me and giggled shyly, nuzzling into my side as we walked. Kai followed us behind us as we all showed our passports and boarded the plane. I got stuck in the middle again it but I knew it was going to be a more tole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter