~Chapter 11~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Can you not?" I coughed out from underneath the blonde boy who just continued to scream like a little girl while he thought my body made the perfect place to lay, but he was wrong in  my opinion.

"Kai you fool I can't breathe nor can I see what your so happy about" I grunted when he started to kick his arms and legs around like a baby and used all my strength to push him. I successfully managed to get him to flop onto the doona next to me (I think that's how it spelt anyway) and he looked at me in shock. I scoffed grinning at the boy in triumph before turning to look back at the night sky filled with the stars, the reason why Kai was so excited in the first place. We sat in that silence for another few minutes while Kai squirmed around in excitement of being back out in the woods until a shooting star flew by.

"Look!" Kai screeched, he grabbed my right hand tightly and pointed to the star moving through the night sky.

"Make a wish" I mumbled and Kai stopped moving after I spoke, I turned my head to face him and held in my laughter he had his eyes squeezed shut tightly and his face was scrunched up like when a baby is going to the toilet as he put in all his concentration on his wish.

"How long is your wish? You can open your eyes now pabo" I finally laughed and he opened his eyes happily watching the stars.

"What did you wish for?" I asked.

"I'm not telling you" He mocked in a childish tone, bloody Baekhyun's been teaching the fool his poor interpretatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter