~Chapter 44~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Youngji just stay here!" Suho yelled as each member changed forms and ran off one by one.

"Surely there is something I can do to help!" I yelled as Kai glared at Suho.

"As the legal guirdian I say if she is willing to help she can, now let's go" Baekhyun growled and changed forms, running off before anyone could protest him. I smirked and Suho glared at me before walking out the door and doing the same as the others.

"Hurry" Kai said as I picked at Jewellery and herbs that could be used, Kai ran out the door and I followed as he changed form and boosted me onto his back. Kai teleported us to where everyone else was and ran in line with them all. I looked up and my eyes widened as I smelt the air and the smoke made my eyes watery.

Fire.

It was everywhere, people from the same pack battling against each other and causing a riot as Sehun's father stood in the middle of it all. He stood there watching as woooden houses burned along with the trees and his pack worked to stop the betrayers. That's when our running came to a stop and I jumped off Kai spotting VIXX stuck in the middle of the battle.

"Stop them! Kill them all!" Sehun's father yelled and the whole of EXO ran forward shocking me as more fire blazed the area.

"Oh god" I grunted as I was charged at, the angry tough looking man jumped me and we crashed to the ground as he snarled in my face somewhere between changing forms. I panicked kicking him as I was taught by the boys and the snarling got louder as I grunted and dug into my pocket. I pulled out a silver chain and blocked a bite coming my way. My attacker screamed from pain losing his strength I pushed forward so I was the one sitting on him, pressing the chain on his mouth deeply. The wolf was suddenly pulled from under me and I landed on my back with a thud watching in shock as Kai took him by his leg and shook him angrily only stopping when the man stopped moving and no noises were made by him.

"Kai you killed him1" I gasped as I was thrown onto his back again Kai only grunted as he weaved through the fire and dodged attacks. Kai dropped me to my feet and I ran forward wrapping the chain around the neck of another guy as he snarled clawing at Hakyeon underneath him. I fell onto my back struggling as my legs wrapped around him to keep him from moving and let the silver burn his neck. Hakyeon sat up and I closed my eyes and gripped tighter on the chain as he changed forms and huffed down in the face of the man. I squeezed my eyes tighter as he let out a scream and I was pulled away again.

"Be careful" Kai's voice reached my ears and I looked down feeling a warm sensation on my shirt.

Blood.

Blood, dirt and fur. My shirt was covered in it and I gasped as another wolf jumped at us. I whipped my chain out automatically and the wolf whined rolling as he landed roughly.

"Stop it" I looked at Kai confused as he blocked us from another attack punching the animal as it jumped at him and fell to the ground motionless.

"What-?" I spoke but he only sniggered and pulled me away.

"Stop it, you look to hot attacking everyone it's hard for me to concentrate" he smirked against my lips and I actually had the audacity to blush at that moment.

"Kai don't be ridiculous look where we are-" I was cut off again as he pulled me into a kiss.

"I wouldn't have to be like this if you weren't so attractive" He mumbled and smacked his lips back onto mine and I followed automatically.

"Let's get outta here!" Kris yelled as we pulled apart and Kai grinned smugly pulling me closer. I blinked as they all began retreating while helping VIXX. Sehun's father suddenly came out of nowhere without a single scratch on him we all stepped back and moved quicker to make an escape.

"You can't escape me!" Vincent yelled and effectivly got us all turning back to look at him.

"Look around you Vincent, you have nothing let. How are you gonna defeat anyone now?" Wonshik spoke looking around at the battle destroyed area. Vincent's face reddened in anger and he went to yell but I saw and heard nothing as Kai grabbed my waist and left the woods as everyone else turned to run from it all.

"You know, maybe seeing you fight others is something I could see more often" Kai mummered against my lips as I looked around our room shocked.

"Kai what about the others? They-" Kai stopped me from talking with a heated kiss his hands squeezed my hips as he stepped forward making us stumble onto the bed as I let out a little squeal into his mouth. Kai moaned pulling my shirt up to rub his fingers over my hips leaving burning sparks behind in his trail and I gasped  in response letting him slip his tongue into my mouth. He smirked against the kiss leaning into my body more as we both grew more confident.

"Kim Jongin, Yoo Youngji we don't have time for this we have more important issues to solve" A rapid knock made Kai pull back with a groan of annoyance as Baekhyun yelled at us through the door.

"My god I can smell the lust through the freaking door! Calm down Jongin!" His voice faded away as he walked down the hall and I huffed embarrassed as I shoved Kai away to get up and go downstairs.

"Kai seriously, this can be done another time" I grunted in shock as he grabbed me again and trailed down my neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter