~Chapter 14~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

I sighed kicking my shoes off and racing myself up the stairs, I walked into my room chucking my bag as I walked over to my wardrobe pulling out random pieces of clothing and rushing into the bathroom to change into them.

"When did he say he want's to meet?" I heard Baekhyun as I came down the stairs after getting changed,  Who want's to meet who?

"He said he wanted to come over tomorrow" Kai replied and I plopped myslef onto the couch next to him, making him jump onto me for a hug.

"Joonmyeon hyung want's to come and visit tomorrow" Baekhyun filled me in and a nodded making a noise of acknowledgement while ruffling Kai's hair.

"You're ok with him coming over?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course this is about Kai, not me"  Kai sat down again dragging me so I was practically sitting on him instead, Baekhyun hummed while nodding and pulled out his phone most likely messaging Joonmyeon.

It's saturday, the day Kai gets to finaly meet his hyung and the poor kid is about to bricks.

"Kai stay still and eat your breakfast, I'm trying to brush your hair" I scolded Kai as he bounced on the spot causing the hair brush to get tangled in his hair, he settled down a little and picked up the spoon for his cereal with his leg still bouncing under the table loudly tapping on the floor.

"There, go nuts" I sighed finally putting the brush down and sitting to eat my own breakfast.

"Kai, your shaking the table" Baekhyun snapped and I watched as he practically chased his bowl of cereal around the table maing me chuckle, Kai did his best to stop from shaking the table and we all sat in silence eating our breakfast.

"Like this" I showed him the simple movement of rubbing my hands together for Super Junior's Sorry Sorry, Kai followed and shuffled backwards clicking his fingers like I had been teaching him, I smiled and slapped his hand with mine.

"Good job" I cheered and he grinned motioning for us to do it again, we stayed upstairs in my room with the music blasting loudly for a few more hours when Baekhyun decided to join us.

"No like this hyung" Kai shouted at his hyung, after finally mastering the dance himself Kai believed he was rather professional and had become a rather bossy teacher, much to Baekhyun's distaste.

 

"Kai, let's not be rude to your hyung now" I commented making Kai huff in annoyance, Bakehyun stood next to him doing his best to master the moves and looked up at the taller male poking his tongue out at him.

"Yeah don't be rude to your hyung~" He teased and I rolled my eyes with a sigh. I watched the two of them practice the dance over and over again until Baekhyun dropped to the floor whining loudly.

"Oh god~ I'm so hungry!" He shouted while grippiing onto his stomach and rolling on the floor and I huffed standing up.

"Ok I'll cook something for lunch" I walked out of my room and began my way to the kitchen.

"Chicken!" Kai yelled following after me as I reached the stairs and Baekhyun raced passed us.

"No way, I'm picking what we eat for lunch!" He called back to us and this made Kai chase after him down the stairs while I chuckled, not even trying to catch up with them.

"Out of the way I'm cooking so I decide what we are having" I shouted above the racket of the other two arguing.

"No way! You played that card last week" Baekhyun yelled back banging his fist on the table and Kai nodded in agreement crossing his arms.

"That's because I'm the one who cooks every meal of the week!"  I raised my voice back.

"CHICKEN!" Kai roared slamming his own fist onto the kitchen bench and the three of us all went silent.

"Let's just have chicken for lunch today" Baekhyun muttered shuffling away from Kai while visibly shrinking and I nodded getting out the chicken.

"Lunch-" Before I could even finish my sentence there was a loud bang and a screeching sound, I looked in shock to see Kai in his seat with a black mist around him.

Surely he can't get that angry over chicken.

"Is it ready?" I head Baekhyun innocently ask and I nodded as he smiled and skipped to his seat. I rushed out to the table to serve it for them and put my serving next to Baekhyun mentally praying he could protect it while Im not there to.

*Slap*

"Ouch"

*Slap*

"Ouch hyung"

*SLAP*

"Yah! Hyung that one really hurt!"  I walked in to see Kai standing up leaning over the table and he sat down gripping his red hand while Baekhyun was hunched over two plates growling at Kai.

"You have your own to eat! Leave ours alone!" Bakehyun yelled and Kai huffed grabbing his own chicken agressively biting into it.

"It's ok Kai, just stay still" I tried calming Kai down and held his shoulders trying to get him to stop jumping so much. Though my strength was nothing against his.

 

"Oh he's here!" Baekhyun cheered jumping up from the couch before I could even hear anything.

These wolves and their hearing.

Before there was even any knocking at the door Baekhyun swung it open to reveal a shocked blonde male around the same height as him, the male smiled and Baekhyun jumped on him surprising him with a hug. He chuckled and Baekhun soon let him enter while I stayed in the lounge practically sitting on Kai so he wouldn't run away.

Kai whined and growled while wriggling around underneath me, I heard Joonmyeon's voice and my eyes widened seeing him try to look past the wall that stopped him from seeing us.

"What was that noise?" He asked and Baekhyun just ushered him to take off his shoes.

"Come on fat , just get up" I finally yanked Kai up and grabbed his hand, dragging him b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter