~Chapter 1~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}          

It was another boring night on the couch, the house was clean, my homework was done, I had no one to talk to but myself and nothing good was on the TV. After contemplating I finally agreed with my little self-argument and decided to go for another walk in the woods behind my house.

After getting my phone and slipping into a comfy pair of shoes I slipped out the back door and rushed across my backyard, entering the large wall of trees that made the entrance to the woods. I wondered around without much thought of where I was going or fear of getting lost I had grown up in this place and new the places I liked going to here pretty well to not get lost.

After walking for some time I reached the place in the woods deemed as my heaven, it was a simple circle clearing with a fallen tree acting like a gate and a large rock coming up to my waist in height sitting not too far from it partially covered by moss after being here for so long.

Just as I was about to push myself over the big tree I froze with widened eyes, there in the clearing stood a large white wolf with its fur raised as it crouched down into a protective stance growling at the bushes where only the glint of eyes could be seen.

I gasped as it snarled and quickly hid behind a standing tree holding my breath as everything went silent, before the sound of the bushes moving broke the silence as I assumed the other animal ran for its own safety.

That probably isn’t such a bad idea.

I pushed myself off the tree and took off, I had hardly even gotten away from the clearing when I heard something running after me. I screamed dropping to the ground when something white leaped over my head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter