~Chapter 45~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kai I'm fine" I sighed with a chuckle as Kai stood determined to wait for me outside the bathroom.

"I don't feel safe leaving you alone, just go and come back quickly" He leant against the wall with his arms crossed and his eyes closed, a sign to say he wasn't going to listen to me anymore. I huffed rushing into the toilets to do my business and when I was done I washed my hands and left to see him in the same place I had left him. Kai stood up from the wall and we met with the others to make our way to class.

The bell rung just as we were all making our way to our seats and we sat down as more students flooded into the classroom. It didn't take too long for the teacher to arrive and when he did Mr Moon marked the roll and read out the bulletin before standing up and clapping.

"Ok so-" A knock on the door interrupted Mr Moon and everyone turned, facing the door as it opened slowly and revealed the office lady.

"Can I please borrow a few students? Park Chanyeol, Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun and Yoo Youngji please?" The office lady called us all out in age order and Mr Moon nodded gesturing for us to take our stuff and go. The office lady walked away with one last smile, not bothering to wait for us as it was pretty obvious where we were heading.

What have we done to be sent to the office?

"What do we do if he wants to call someone? We have no parents to come in and save us!" Kyungsoo panicked grabbing his face, it seemed he already had an idea as to what we were about to face.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine. It's not like he can put us all up for adoption" I tapped him on the shoulder in reassurance.

"Easy for you to say, your cousin is your legal guardian. Who do we have?" Chanyeol grumbled walking a head of us. Sehun knocked on the door to the principles office as the same lady sat at her desk and sent us one last glance before turning to her work.

"Come in" A voice woke us all up and Sehun opened the door for us to walk in one by one. When we came in Mr Kang gestured for us to sit in a seat in front of his desk and I hesitated noticing there were only two seats to sit in. My hesitation was taken as a signal and Chanyeol and Sehun rushed forward leaving the three of us to stand behind them as Mr Kang looked at them blankly.

"Right, so I assume you all know what happened while you were all away?" Mr Kang got right to the point and we all had our own answers to his question. The principle sighed and brought his hands together as he leant forward on his desk. I watched as he looked at us all individually and shrugged shaking my head as he made eye contact with me.

"This is extremely serious to our school and it's regulations, while you were gone the whole school was sent into mayhem because of an attack from some group whether they were a gang, loan sharks or whatever I don't care. All I care about is the danger this school was put in some students were seriously hurt and many could have been killed by these people. And because these people did this to my school to find you there is only one thing I can do, I will speak to your legal guardians and I don't want to see you in this school until further notice" Mr Kang looked up from the paperwork on his desk and stared at us all.

"Are you saying we're expelled? What nonesense-" 

"Your are expelled until further notice, until I decide it is safe for you to enter my school again. Come in" My Kang waved though the person on the other side of the door couldn't see him do so. The door was opened by the office lady who bowed her head and stepped back shocked as two raging wolves stormed into the classroom, Kris trailed behind at normal pace and nodded to the office lady who closed the door although he looked just as angered as our leader and my cousin.

"So I heard you want to drop my kids from your school?" Suho spoke as he stood in front of us putting his hands on the desk and leaning into look the principle in the eye.

"I have no other choice to take them up on sir, I presume you're the parents?" Mr Kang looked at Suho and Baekhyun but then looked to Kris unsure of who was more likely to be the gay parents of five kids.

"Kim Joonmyeon, I'm the second legal guirdian of these kids" Suho stated bluntly.

"And Byun Baekhyun the first guardian on call?" My Kang asked looking at someones student records.

"That's me" Baekhyun spoke putting a hand on my back. I looked around smiling at the shocked faces of the four boys, they looked at their hyungs greatfully and Bakehyun grinned shortly patting Sehun on the shoulder for reassurance.

"I'm an older cousin" Kris stated as Mr Kang looked at him expectantly. "I'm not happy either and I have five more of their older cousins in the car who are beyond pissed at this to. I don't think I should have to bring them in should I? Zitao and his bloody wusho stick, can never seperate them" Kris shook his head moving forward to look out the window with a 'tssk' sound leaving his mouth as he looked down to the car park where even I could see a black minivan from my place in the room. Mr Kang gulped upon seeing five more people standing around the minivan as if they were angry gangsters, and just like Kris spoke of, Tao was swaying a wushu stick from side to side. His wolf senses took over him and he looked up at the window sending what I thought I caught a glimpse of to be a sharp glare that made Mr Kang turn back to face us all.

"I know this is something none of us want to go through but your children have put our entire school at risk, one of which shares the name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter