~Chapter 38~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~Yoo Youngji ~}

"Sehun"

"Hakyeon" I watched from my seat in the canteen as Sehun slowly placed his tray on the table, his eyes never leaving the dark male in front of us.

"I see you really did leave the pack, and for the human?" Hakyeon looked at me briefly and I glared as soon as we made eye contact. Sehun nodded shoving his tray forward and turning to face his old friend.

"She may be human Hakyeon, but she's my best friend. And a best friend means tens times more than a father who doesn't even care for me or his pack, hyung" Sehun looked down at his tray blankly as he sat down next to me and I shoved my chips around awkwardly as Hakyeon stared at us in shock for a moment.

"I'm sorry" Was all Hakyeon said as a look of a sudden fondness maybe even admiration painted his face. He walked off leaving the two of us to sit in silence as we waited for the others to join us.

"Looks like we missed something interesting" Chanyeol chuckled breaking our silence as he and Kyungsoo sat in front of us with their trays of food.

"What did he want?" Kai asked sitting on my right, actually having noticed what had happened.

"Who knows, whatever it was must of been unimportant or he would have stuck around longer" Sehun sighed with a simple slump of his shoulders, I smiled in sympathy towards my friend. I knew he missed them.

{~ Cha Hakyeon ~}

I stared as Sehun sat down next to the girl, Youngi I believe her name was. I was amazed with my younger friend, he had really done it. He did what he had wanted to do for so long. I knew he could never hate the girl, heck even I couldn't hate her and seeing them sitting together like this just looked right. They were meant to stick together, it was fate it's rare for a wolf to make a friendship so strong that doesn't last it was only a matter of time befor he was going to return to her side.

And seeing him actually having done that made a me feel a strong fondness towards the boy, I was proud. He had done what we were all to afraid to do, leave his fathers pack.

"I'm sorry" I sighed and walked away. I held the tray in my hands numbly, I was shocked to say the least. How could someone we had all thought was so weak do something so daring for a wolf. His father is sure to hunt him down and try to kill him.

"So it's true hyung?" I looked up muttering a short 'huh?' as everyone on the table looked at me with anticipation.

"Oh, yeah he did it. He's left the pack and has gone back to EXO K" I sighed shoving my sandwhich straight into my mouth without any thought.

"Hyung have some water" Hongbin shoved his bottle of water to me as I spat what was in my mouth into a napkin from Leo. I coughed vigorously before taking a few gulps of water to calm my throat down.

"To much pepper" I wheezed earning a few mocking chuckles from the group.

"Will we ever escape, hyung?" I looked at Ken and scoffed.

"Unfortunately the school year isn't over yet Jaehwan" 

"No, from Vincent" He sighed looking down and the table fell silent.

"Don't be ridiculous Ken hyung. He's had the whole place put on lock down ever since Sehun left, he wont let us slip through his fingers surely" Wonshik laughed and slapped Ken on the shoulder, trying to bring the mood back to the table.

"Yeah he's got so many people on night watch it isn't funny, it's like only half of the pack actually gets to sleep at night" Hyuk snorted. I watched Taekwoon stare at his tray, his eyes scanning things as if he was reading a book and I could almost see the cogs in his head moving to work.

Don't you dare Taekwoon.

"It could be worth a shot" He finally spoke and I growled lowly in annoyance.

"What are you on about, you have to do the night watching shift too!" I snapped and Leo looked at me an evil determined gleam shone from his eyes.

"My point exactly" He actually grinned as I scowled.

"Where would we go?" Hongbin asked, his face brightening at the tought of escaping from the hell we were born into.

"We'll figure that out as we go" Leo shrugged and I groaned slapping my hand to my face.

"N hyung, N hyung I've got it!" Ravi came rushing my way at the table pointing a finger excitedly to his phone with a grin.

"You found one?" Hongbin came out of nowhere with Hyuk following behind him, I looked at Jaehwan next to me and he shrugged clueless to what they were on about.

"What did you find?" I raised my brow as they all came over and Hyuk rushed Taekwoon over to see.

"This, it's two stories, not far from school and far enough from this place" Wonshik waved his arms at the wooden house we were residing in at the packs hideout.

"Hyung you're a genius!" Hyk slapped Ravi on the back as Leo took a look at the phone.

"Why are-"

"What are you lot doing lazing around?!" The front door slammed open and none other than the alpha himself appeared.

"Playing tetris?" Wonshik shrugged and Vincent'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter