~Chapter 39~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Get up kid"

"Wake up freak"

"No seriously, we have to go to school" I groaned opening my eyes to see three smiling faces of my fellow classmates. They grinned even wider when I finally opened my eyes and wasted no time in pulling me out of bed.

"Guess what Youngji? It's casual dress today, I have the perfect outfit for you!" Chanyeol cheered and pulled one of his shirts out of nowhere.

"You can wear my clothes to school!" He yelled with a grin. His grin dropped as Kai appeared behind us and growled lowly in his ear.

"I don't think so fire boy, now get out of my room" Kai growled lowly and Chanyeol gulped with a nod. He let go of my arm and was out of the room at a fast speed mumbling about being a control freak.

"Good morning sunshine!" I groaned when my cousin just had to walk into our room all bright and cheery like it wasn't the morning at all.

"I heard you get to wear whatever you want today, I know exactly what to put you in! Jongin get out" He cheered before giving Kai a blunt look. This time it was Kai's turn to walk out of the room sulking.

"Follow me" Baekhyun spoke poshily before leading me to the wardrobe that was only a few steps away. He swung the door open before walking into the mini walk in wardrobe and browsed through all the clothing.

"Oh these are cute, I've never seen you wear these" He smiled picking up a pair of black ripped jeans and tossing them at me.

"That's because you brought them for me in the middle of summer, when it's hot" I answered as he moved from my side of clothes over to Kai's.

"They aren't mi-"

"Oh this shirt is a definate, it's cold black attracts and absorbs heat. This is black the pants are black, my little cousin stays warm! Baekhyun you genius" Baekhyun spoke to himself before throwing the black shirt at me. I scowled as it hit my face and Baekhyun laughed shoving me out of the room and into the bathroom.

"Hurry up and shower there are other people in the house to ya know" He slapped me on the back before slamming the door shut and leaving me to complete my routine.

"Great" I huffed putting the clothes down and turning the shower on.

"Put your shoes on Youngji!" Baekhyun rushed me as Suho passed me my shoes I smiled in thanks to him and sat down to put my shoes on.

"Here eat this"

"I haven't even done my hair yet!" I complained and D.O popped out of nowhere.

"I can do it" He smiled and sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter