9. You can talk about your bodily functions around her

11 Signs that you're in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Right after they graduated high school, Amber and Krystal decided to move in together. It was no longer a surprise to each other’s parents and friends, who were also supportive of their relationship. They still had to be careful when outside though. And to be safe, it was Krystal’s name, which was indicated in the lease papers of the couple’s new apartment. They also had to be careful still, when going outside together. It was supposed to be annoying and frustrating for the younger girl, and it WAS, especially when they were just starting their relationship, but no longer nowadays. She just got used to it. Amber on the other hand, was just as loving and thoughtful, just like before.

 

Officially living together under the same roof after being together for more than three years, they were way too comfortable already with each other. Gone were the days when Krystal was all roses and rainbows, and being imperfect was a big no-no. Later on, she learned how to be more of herself in front of Amber --- just like today.

 

“Am, I really have to pee already! Just finish your shower quickly!” She exclaimed from outside the bathroom.

 

“Geez, Princess! I just got in.”

 

Being an impatient Princess that she was sometimes, she grabbed a hold of the doorknob and discovered that it’s unlocked. A smirk was shown on her face before she opened the door and got in.

 

“HOLY FFFF…! What the heck?!” The tom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter