8. You have a lot of questions for her

11 Signs that you're in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Time flew very fast and it was already summer vacation. Amber asked her manager if she could have a few days off before she officially begins her preparation for a Christmas mini-album. She then asked her girlfriend if she could spare a few days with her before she spend some time with her parents, to which the younger girl agreed. Since Krystal’s parents were also planning to have a vacation in an island somewhere in the Pacific, Amber thought to just spend their vacation together in the same place too, only earlier.

 

After the flights and the hotel have been booked, the young couple (actually it was just Krystal) decided to go shopping for their trip. As the younger girl looked for a swimsuit in a summer-themed shop, Amber couldn’t help but check out some boards on display.

 

“What are these boards for? They’re wider than the usual surfboard, which as far as I know, were longer.” Soojung asked, as she pointed at the wide board displayed just beside a surfboard.

 

“They are called skimboards.”

 

“A skimboard?”

 

“Yup. Unlike surfing wherein you ride with the power of the wave, hence you have to swim away from the shore, in skimboarding, you’ll run towards the wave and then as you gain momentum, you drop and ride the board, almost on the shore.” The tomboy explained. She then chuckled as she saw the perplexed face of the younger girl. “I’ll show you how it’s done once we get there. I somehow know the basics.” Amber stated before winking at the girl, causing her to blush.

 

“What are these boards with some sort of shoes on them, then?” Krystal asked again.

 

“Oh. These are wakeboards.”

 

“Wakeboards? So what make them different?”

 

“In wakeboarding, somebody will pull you on the water, while riding the board, connected by a line.”

 

“Ohh… You know a lot about boards.” Krystal said in awe.

 

“Only those kinds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter