7. You're willing to run errands with her

11 Signs that you're in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s album promotion has finally come to an end, and the tomboy was finally able to come back to school, much to Krystal’s liking. They still have to keep things low though, when it comes to their relationship. That’s the reason why they spend most of their vacant time in the secluded garden in their school, which is also the witness of the growth of their relationship.

 

“Aish… It that I still can’t walk with you back home.” Amber sighed in disappointment as she laid down her head on top of the longhaired girl’s lap. The latter’s hand then automatically played with the tomboy’s still blonde locks.

 

“It’s okay, Am. I’m used to it already.” Though Krystal said it with a small smile, the tomboy still caught the hint of sadness in her girl’s words. She then reached out for the other’s hand, intertwining it with hers before bringing it in front of her lips.

 

“I’m sorry for bringing you into this kind of relationship.” Amber voiced out sadly.

 

“Apology accepted. But really Amber, I’m already used to this. Yes, it’s sad sometimes it makes me mad at myself, blaming myself because I’m in this relationship with an idol. But I also know deep down that it’ll be much lonelier if I’m not with you… because I’m so in love with you.”

 

Amber was touched, not just because of the younger girl’s words, but also because it was rare for the latter to express her feelings in words. She ended up sitting up to enclose her lover in the warmth of her embrace whispering to her the words, “I’m so madly in love with you too, Jung Soojung.”

 

 

 

 

------------

 

It was already late in the evening when Amber’s vocal practice was finished. While preparing to go home, the tomboy fetched for her phone in her bag to send Krystal a message.

 

 

============

To: MyPrincess<3

 

Soojungie, I’m on my way back to the apartment. Are you still awake? Have you had dinner already? Do you still have a fever? *worried*

 

============

 

Unfortunately, Krystal caught some flu, but because of the commitment to her agency, Amber was not able to tend to her lover’s needs. So instead, she asked her manager, Victoria Song, a favor to buy some porridge for her to eat.

 

==========

From: MyPrincess<3

 

Easy there tiger, that’s a lot of questions in one message ;P I just woke up and yep I already ate my dinner. And you didn’t have to trouble your Victoria u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter