5. She makes you want to yell a lot

11 Signs that you're in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Waaah!!! Beach, finally!” Sulli exclaimed as soon as she stepped out of the van after a couple of hours traveling from the city to her grandparents’ beach house in the countryside. She got so excited as her grandparents called her parents inviting her and her friends to come along and visit them for a few days. She immediately invited Luna and Krystal, wherein the two agreed. Without telling Krystal, she also tried her best to convince Amber to come along despite knowing that the latter has been too busy for the past few days in preparation of her debut. Surprisingly, the tomboy’s manager allowed her to have a few days break, saying that she’ll need a good rest before she venture to the ‘battle’ of being an idol.

 

She couldn’t forget Krystal’s face as Amber arrived at their meeting place, with a cap, sunglasses and mask to cover her face of course. Though her debut photos haven’t released yet, the company is very cautious in revealing her identity, especially now that the announcement about her has been released to the press.

 

She and Luna couldn’t believe how everytime Amber’s with Krystal, the girl started to become talkative. Everything, no matter how simple or small it is, she’ll tell it to the tomboy, state her opinion about it, to which the latter will either laugh or find weird, but nonetheless, Amber was never out of words to answer the younger girl.

 

“*sigh* The things you never thought you’d do when you’re in love.” Luna whispered to Sulli as they heard Krystal’s loud laugh after hearing Amber’s joke.

 

“Ahuh… And she said she’s not in love with hyung.” Sulli answered.

 

------------------------------------------

 

The four girls played around after having lunch that was prepared by Sulli’s grandparents. And it never failed to amaze Sulli and Luna how Krystal seemed to be too relaxed and comfortable with Amber around. It’s not that she’s not like that whenever the three of them are together, it’s just that it levels up with Amber around.

 

And the two are happy to know that there’s someone, whom their maknae trusts to the point that she doesn’t mind being on her own self –– the carefree but vulnerable Krystal Jung.

 

The sun was already setting, and as soon as the tomboy saw Sulli’s grandparents preparing the barbecue by the beach, she volunteered to help the two elderly, leaving the three BFFs by the shore.

 

“Did you even see or hear yourself earlier when you’re with hyung?” Sulli asked the younger girl, who’s eyeing the tomboy while she helps Sulli’s grandparents.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You become someone we never imagined everytime you’re with Amber. And today made us conclude that it really happens everytime Amber’s around. And your eyes… OMG! What they say is true… that your eyes sparkle whenever you’re with someone you love.” Luna elaborated followed by a discreet squeal.

 

Krystal only smiled, but it’s a genuine one. And this time… she never denied anything.

 

She looked at Amber’s direction once again before saying, “She always makes me feel so secured, that I can be myself because she accepts everything about me… because she loves everything about me.”

 

“So… you mean…” Sulli started, expecting some big news from the girl only to end up disappointed as Krystal shook her head.

 

“No. We’re not… officially together.”

 

Another suppressed screech was heard, from Luna of course, as Krystal uttered one last word before the tomboy called them for din

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter