11. She scares the sh*t out of you

11 Signs that you're in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

 

Standing at the end of this red carpet for minutes that made me felt like hours, is seriously making my heart pound so much it might just jump out of my chest. Though I know for sure that she’ll be walking down the aisle in just a few minutes, the fact that that might not happen because she changed her mind still scares the heck out of me. It’s not that I doubt her, but still, there’s still a small possibility right? But we must do it, as it will seal the deal – the deal that we’ll be stuck with each other whether we like it or not.

 

And as the piece “Here comes the bride” start to play, the doors to the other end of the hall opened, revealing a goddess in white.

 

“I still can’t believe it, Am. You’re marrying a goddess.” My best man whispered.

 

“I also can’t believe it. I might’ve saved a country in my past life, right?”

 

“True to that. Here she comes. Congratulations, Amber.”

 

As she’s there already standing in front of me, time seemed to stop.

 

Holy ! This is it.

 

Her father hugged me and patted me on my back before saying, “Thank you for being there for our daughter, Am. Please continue on making her happy.”

 

“I will, dad. You know I will.”

 

As I looked at her through that white veil, through her eyes, I saw us. I saw 10 years worth of memories in the past and 10 years blurred

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter