4. Even just two minutes is worth it

11 Signs that you're in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one heck of a busy week for Krystal and other students, as they passed through a series of mental torture, which took form of a paper with questions that they have to answer.

 

“At last! We’re free!!!” Sulli exclaimed as soon as she saw her two best buddies outside of their classroom. They were about to go home, when they were suddenly invited by their other classmates to go to a noraebang to somehow celebrate and relax after the exams. Sulli and Luna immediately agreed but Krystal said that she still has to go somewhere, though she didn’t specifically tell where. The two girls just shrugged their shoulders, but at the back of their head, they already agreed on one thing. Another interrogation session will happen again the next day.

 

As the group of students finally felt exhausted, as well as almost broke because of spending too much on food and in noraebang, they finally called it a day and dissipated in groups according to where they live. Lucky for Sulli and Luna, their houses are only a few blocks away from each other, as well as Krystal’s house from theirs –– which was actually one of the reasons why the three became best of friends. As they were about to turn to a corner, they suddenly bumped into two individuals, whom, to their surprise, were none other than their friend Krystal… and Amber.

 

“Hyung!” Sulli greeted as soon as she recognized the tomboy, donning her signature hats.

 

“Oh… So is this the ‘have to go somewhere’ that you mentioned earlier, Krys?” Luna asked with a wide grin in her face.

 

“Yah! Park Sunyoung!” Krystal shushed, as she tried keeping her blush too obvious to her two friends, and most importantly to Amber. “I-It’s…”

 

“I hope you guys didn’t mind if I borrowed her for today instead of coming with you guys to the noraebang.” Amber told them.

 

“Oh, you don’t have to worry, Amber. What’s wrong with spending time with your ‘girlfriend’? She mischievously answered, causing the couple to blush.

 

“W-We’re not together. I mean… we’re not in that kind of relationship.” Krystal denied, in which, the tomboy felt a bit disappointed though she tried not to show it to the other three.

 

“Whatever you say Jung.” Luna answered back. Krystal was about to say something as Amber’s phone rang. The tomboy excused herself to answer the phone and walked a few distance away from the three girls.

 

“You shouldn’t have said that Soojungie.” Sulli uttered as soon as Amber left them to answer the call.

 

“W-What do you mean? What is it that I shouldn’t have said?”

 

“That you are not in that kind of relationship, what else? Hyung was disappointed.” And yes, though she might be the jester, she’s actually very observant, and can see through people’s eyes better than Luna. Luna on the other hand, can interpret better the things that Sulli can see through a person’s eye.

 

“But we are not. Really.” Krystal further denied, but she couldn’t hide the fact that Sulli was right, now that she’s looking at Amber from a far.

 

“So you’re telling us that you guys just bumped into each other a few minutes ago and then decided to take a stroll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter