6. You’ll make your life harder for her

11 Signs that you're in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hmm.. I think I wasn't able to make things clear that Kryber's together already on the last chap. sorry. keke. Anyway, hope you enjoy reading this one. 

 

 

Dating a celebrity, especially an idol is hard. You have to deal with the crazy fangirls, who are going gaga with your special someone as they do their thing, singing, dancing, winking in between, making people fall for them even more. It’s a business, a part of marketing, and you have to understand every little thing about it.

 

And for Krystal Jung and Amber Liu, dating as the latter just debuted, as a solo artist is a big deal for the former. They’ve hit a rock as soon as Amber started promoting her first mini album.

 

The couple had to keep things secret. The meetings are not only limited but done as secret as well. It was hard for Krystal to keep up with Amber’s change in lifestyle, as well as for Amber keeping up with Krystal’s. Amber barely had any sleep, and Krystal had to understand that there would be days that the tomboy won’t be able to greet her good morning or bid goodnight. It also hurt the younger girl everytime she watched Amber on TV and saw those eyebags, proof that her girlfriend didn’t have much sleep for the past few weeks.

 

Amber felt bad too, as she was too busy to greet her girl good morning, bid her goodnight, or even a simple “hi, hello, hope you have a good day, take care,” but she made sure that there’d be no day that passed by that she did not tell Krystal that she loves her. She knew it’s never enough, so there were nights that she’d ring the doorbell of the girl’s apartment and spend the night there… sleeping beside the girl, waking up early the next day and leave a note or two, planting a kiss on her forehead, before leaving for work.

 

But what almost broke their just budding relationship was when Amber was asked on national TV if she’s in a relationship. The singer immediately answered a ‘no.’ And that night, when Amber rang the doorbell of the girl’s apartm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter