I COULD JUST LIE HERE WITH YOU FOREVER

THE DESTINY

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!


 

 

LEENA POV

Okay, your boyfriend dragged you and your son to take family portraits with his family on his family gathering, emphasis on family gathering. And he did so in the middle of curious and surprised stares shot from all his family (one or two of them threw me hostile daggers, but not that I care). What does that mean? That has to mean something special, right?

The same thought had been replayed and replayed in my mind from the moment his arm draped over my shoulder and Clarence in his another, when the long haired guy took bunch loads of photos of us.

“Mr. Choi’s girlfriend, yes, the lady over there, I’m sure you look prettier when you smile.” The guy popped his head out behind his camera, brows raised. “Relax, it’s just a photograph.” Seunghyun whispers beside me, his arm around me tightened. “A photograph with your family.” I added, “On your appa’s birthday.” But I flashed my smile at the camera nevertheless.

A hand on my thigh snaps me back as I turn abruptly to look at its owner who smiles gently at me. “Open the gate.” I look out the car window only to see we have arrived at my house.

With my still half occupied mind, I stutter. “I’ll get off here, you should get some rest, it’s been a long day.” I unbuckle the seatbelt, get out from the car and turn to open the rear door to wake up my son who is sprawled on the backseat, sleeping soundly. He stirs in his sleep but shows no sign that he’s planning to wake up anytime soon.

Seunghyun is beside me suddenly. “I’ll take him, can you open the gate?” I step aside to let him bend over the seat to lift Clarence into his arms, a warm smile sweeps across my face when the kid clings almost immediately to him with his eyes closed, as if he’s used to this gesture.

“I’ll tuck him into bed.” I nod. My eyes follow them as Seunghyun climbs the stairs with Clarence in his arms, head nuzzles into the crook of his neck.

He will be a good father.

I shake my head dismissively at the abrupt thought. We’ve been together for a little over two months and you’re assuming he would want to settle down with you? I may be naïve, but I’m not stupid.

After changing into nightdress, I shrug a sleeping robe over my shoulders and walk over to Clarence’s room. The door is ajar. My heart drops to stomach. Is he gone? He could have told me goodbye or something. From what has happened today, I suppose it’s not too much of a demand if I had expected something more than a ride to home. I peek from the little opening, pushing it open gingerly, heart settles to its position when I see he’s sitting on the bed with Clarence’s little head on his lap.

“You’re still here.” I whisper, taking cautious steps and plopping down beside him on the bed. He sends me an apologetic smile. “He doesn’t want to let me go.” I follow his sight to see Clarence’s little hand has a tight grip on his much bigger hand.

I huff a laugh and reach to pry open the little hand, softly of course, and lifts him off Seunghyun’s lap before resting his head onto his pillow. I let him when his hand changes to grab onto mine as I pull the blanket over his tiny body. “Goodnight, honey.” I peek a kiss on his cheek. He stirs a little and lets go of my hand, wryly smile on his adorable face. “Night, mom.”

“Thank you.” I close the door and we both retreat from Clarence’s room. He has his gaze on the floor, hands tugged inside his jeans pockets, smiling awkwardly. The change in this man amuses me. Few minutes ago, I thought of this guy could make a good father, who looks just like a helpless teenager at loss now.

I walk down the hallway towards the stairs. “C’mon, I’ll send you out.” It’s three steps before he passes me with his long strides and stops abruptly in front of me. I stare at him questioningly. “Are you still…mad at me?”

The perplexed stare continues because I need time to figure out what he’s getting at. Ah… That… I shake my head and give him a reassuring smile. “No. I was mad, but I’m not.” If I’m being honest, I need more time to wrap my head around what had actually happened back in his mother’s house, instead of staying mad at him. If I were being honest to myself, god I forgave him the moment his lips touched mine in the room. As for now, “muddled” suits me more rather than “mad”.

The man before me doesn’t seem convinced though. “So… We’re good?” Teen at lost, and needs a lot of reassurances. I sigh, take a step forward and wrap my arms around his waist. “Yes, I think we’re.”

“And—” I pull away to meet his intense gaze, hands on his hips. “I owe you an apology.” He raises a brow. “Eonni told me it’s been years since you last saw the girl, and she’s that touchy-feely to everyone. I’m sorry, I overreacted.” 

I can’t read his expression. His lips pursed, gaze from his eyes so strong that I think he’s going to bore a hole right through me. I can’t blame him if he chose to give me the silent treatment, it’s my fault after all. “If you’re going to get mad, I can understand.” My voice trails off as I squirm in uneasiness.

For a brief moment I think his expression has softened. But then he frowns. “That’s it? A sorry?” I blink at him. “My girlfriend thought I was cheating on her when all I did was nothing but showing hospitality to a friend who came to my appa’s birthday.” He pouts and continues with his feigned wounded pride. “I’m hurt.”

I narrow my eyes, wondering should I laugh or cry at the funny situation, but decide to play along at last. “Aigoo… What can I do to make it up to you, baby Seunghyunnie?” The devious smirk on his face tells me he probably has a few ideas stored up in his devilish head, and none of them could be good.

Buy him the whole latest collection of his bearbricks? Or a whole box of his favourite vintage? Or sing to Bigbang’s songs? Oh God, please don’t make me walk in Myeongdong in a Wonderwoman suit.

“I think I deserve a kiss, to say the least.”

Hmm… That’s pretty cliché, if you asked. But I’m not giving him a second thought so I tiptoe and peek a chaste kiss on his lips.  Before he could protest, I turn and sprint towards the stairs, chuckling at my little triumph.

“Yah! That’s how you apologize?” I don’t have to look at him to know he must be pouting. A teen, remember? “To you? Yes.”

The next second I’m pinned against the wall with his lips pressed against mine. It’s soft and gentle at first, but I start to lose it when his tongue pries open my lips and snake its way into my mouth. Just when I think he’s going to do more with that expert tongue of his, he pulls away and rests his forehead on mine instead, a smirk ripples across his lips.

“That, is how a kiss supposed to be if you wanted to say sorry to your boyfriend.” The smirk transforms into a pout. “Not a peck on the lips.”

Every time I stare into his dark brown orbs, it has the same heart stopping effect on me, I’m stunned. The ocean in his eyes seems to be bottomless and it drowns me, my breath along with it.

He frees my wrists he has been holding captive and stands upright, still pouting. Almost immediately I have my arms wrapped around his neck and pull him back down to meet at eye level with me. I let out chuckles when I see pink on his face. A teen trying to be a man? Or an angel trying to be devil?

“Tell me, how is a kiss supposed to be if you wanted to say ‘I love you’ to your boyfriend?” I plant a kiss on his left cheek, just a peck, nothing romantic. “Like this?” I shift to his right cheek with another peck. “Like this?” I giggle at his tensed body, obviously so lost at contemplating the situation. Another on his forehead, then his nose, his chin, but I make sure my lips would not touch his lips a bit. “Or like this?”

He groans, “Oh God,” and claims my lips with his while his rock hard body presses me against the wall, this time pinning me with his body instead of his hands.

I can feel his hardness pressed against me and instinctively I grind myself into his hips. We stumble along the hallway, bouncing off the wall here and there until we bang against the door to my bedroom, lips never leave each other. I fumble behind me for the doorknob as our lips still locked together in a frantic long kiss.

By the time the door swings open, my sleeping robe is long forgotten on the floor. We stumble inside, hands too busy to flick on the light switch, not that we’d ever need it. Darkness is better for times like this, I think.

We advance further into the room until I hit the bed with the back of my legs. He gives me a little push and I fall onto the bed with his body on top of mine. His soft wet lips trail kisses down my neck as I work on ing his shirt, for the second time on the day.

As I throw his shirt across the room, he has gone further down than I has expected. The wet and hot sensation of his mouth closing around my through the thin fabric of my nightdress forces a moan out of my mouth, arching my back for more, fingers digging into his shoulders.

Since the shirt is out of the picture, I reach down to unbuckle his belt, but to my surprise, he stops me with a hand on mine. I’m catching my breath when he crawls on top of me and lock gaze with me. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

Looking up into his eyes, I see nothing but adoration, and subtle lust that is flickering underneath the much prominent love. Slowly but determinedly, I nod. But my heart is racing fast. “Will you be gentle?” He shifts and rests an arm on the bed, running a hand to brush the fringe off my forehead and smiling so softly. “I can’t stop the initial pain, but your pleasure is my priority, my princess. I promise.” He plants a kiss on my lips, soft and tender.

“You can tell me to stop at any time when you feel uncomfortable with this.” His deep voice rumbles in my ears, which I’m irresistible to. I nod again.

He helps me up and lifts the nightdress off my body, sending shivers down my spine as his fingers brush over my skin. He unbuckles his belt and steps out from his jeans, eyes never leave me as he does so. Now we are both with merely undergarments on. Before I know it, I’m swept up and he carries me bridal style and gently he places me on the mattress, slipping a pillow beneath my head.

His face is just inches from mine, his breath warm and tickling. “Do you trust me?” I seem to have lost my ability to speak when I nod silently for umpteenth time. With a hand he cups my cheek and we kiss like we have all the time in the world. If he was soft before this, he’s even softer now. He takes time to savour my lips, like how he savours his fine wine. His hand trails over my neck, collarbone, arms, my stomach, caressing every inches of my bare skin, as if studying every curves and angles of my body, all this while his sweet lips kiss the corner of my mouth then move to and nibble my ear and leave a wet trail down the side of my neck, my collarbone and—

“Oh…” It feels heaven when his mouth envelopes my again, this time without the nightdress in between. My head falls back and I grab two handfuls of his hair, at the sensation as he flicks my with his expert tongue.

I squirm as the cold air touches my hot and wet skin when he shifts to give attention to another . His hand moves up and down my torso and his tongue makes slow circles around my . He has barely done anything to me and this is what I have become, a and writhing mess under him. I attempt to close my legs as heat can be felt swirling between them.

He stops his ministrations and lifts himself to look me in the eyes. “Are you feeling good?” His hoarse voice so soft and there is nothing lustful in it although I can see it in his eyes that he wants me. “Hmm…” My mind is too cloudy and my body too pleasured to give a proper response. “Continue,” I add when he stays still, a concerned look on his face. “Aye, my princess.” Smirking, he brings his lips to mine.  

His hand travels southwards, leaving a long trail of goose bumps as he goes. “Seung…” I whimper under his touches. His fingers are getting closer to my inner thigh, the heat between my legs is growing more unbearable, begging for release. His lips follow suit, dropping kisses on my body and pauses on my inner thigh as if to accentuate the immensity of his next move. My toes curl when he blows hot breath through the thin fabric which is dampened long ago and begins to in a teasing manner.

Inch by inch, he slowly slides the down and lifts me to remove them before sliding another puffy pillow underneath my hips. “You’re beautiful,” he groans as he takes in my ness, suddenly a flush of heat can be felt on my cheeks when the awareness of how bare I am before him hits me.

Then he buries his head between my legs, teasing me with torturous slow and playful flicks using his tongue. “Oh my God… oh…” I try to suppress the shameless moans from my mouth but obviously I am failing miserably. This whole experience is new to me, no one has done this to me, no one has ever looked at me like I am worth the world, no one has held me so gently as if I would break into pieces if he slips.

I draw in shuddering breaths when he slides a finger around the rim of my entrance, drawing small circles. He reaches up to kiss me on the lips while his finger slowly and gently slides inside me, shushing me when I desperately close my legs. “Shh… Relax, my princess, I’ll be gentle, I want you to feel incredible.” His comforting voice makes me put my guard down and open my legs, just a little at first but they spread open involuntarily as my knees go weak under the movement of his finger.  

His kiss is soft and sweet. I release the sheets my hands have been clutching so tightly and run my fingers all over his bare chest and his back. His body tenses even more at my fingers tracing the outline of his brief boxers. My fingers brush over his crotch unknowingly and I gasp at the rock hard .

He wants me. His body screams my name and yet he never pushes, his ministrations so gentle, so soft, as if he could take all the time to make me comfortable.

Giving the soft fabric a small tug with a hand, I try to drop a hint that I am ready which he gets it almost instantly. He shakes the undergarment off, mouth never leaves mine as he does so.

My body goes still and my heart jumps to my throat. I push him away just enough to exclaim, “Oh no!” and he panics. “What’s wrong? Did I hurt you?”

Geez, how am I going to tell him? “I… I don’t have…here… We can’t… I mean… it’s not safe…” “What do you…” A faint crease forms between his eyebrows as he tilts his head, then he jumps off the bed and rumbles through the pile of clothes thrown on the floor.

Few seconds later he climbs back onto the bed, flashing a square packet between his fingers. “You’re saying this?” My eyes narrow in at the small packet, I say nothing but my face might have given away and he holds up a hand, getting defensive. “Don’t get me wrong. I didn’t plan all this. Noona knew I was in the room and she thought we were having . I denied it, of course, but it’s not convincing to her I guess. She slid this to me before we left, saying something about saving me from my blueballs. God why am I telling you this?” He facepalms himself in embarrassment.

Suddenly I don’t feel abashed being in front of this guy anymore, the little talk between the Chois has weirdly put me at ease, it brings out laughter even. “Well, that saves a lot of troubles. I was thinking of kicking you out until you find one of these.”

His blood red cheeks can be seen so clearly under the dim street light casted through the shades, but he composes himself in no time as he puts his smirk back on his face. “Someone just can’t wait, huh?” He might be hiding it but I can see the love in his eyes, so I roll my eyes while pulling at his arms. “Shut up and kiss me.”

I expect pain, eyes shutting closed when he slides into me with just the tip of , a hand cupping my face, keeping his warm eyes locked with mine as he does so. And he stays there. “How are you feeling?”  

For a moment I seem to fail to find words. “It feels…new…but not unpleasant…” I can feel heat ripping across my face. His hand on my face reaches up to caress my hair. “Tell me if you want me to slow down, or stop at any point, okay?” I simply nod, body quivering in anticipation.

With that, he penetrates deeper and pauses to watch my expression, and continues when I show no sign of discomfort. “You feel so good around me,” he whispers softly into my ear, nibbling slightly after that and I moan.

“I’ll start moving now, you might feel uncomfortable at first, but it’s all pleasure after that, you have my word.” He plants a soft kiss on my forehead after another nod from me, and he rolls his hips. I believe there will be bruise marks all over his arms and back tomorrow as my fingers dig deeper into his skin. He is right, it’s not as painful as I have expected, apparently first time having is not as frightful as people have been propagating. Or maybe it is because I have a considerate and tender partner.

The slight discomfort has disappear into thin air as he picks up speed, forming a steady rhythm inside me. At a point I start to grind my hips into him, meeting his rhythm and we rock into each other in sync, building up pressure by each . I can feel my inner walls clench tighter around him and I cry out in pleasure, my visions go blur. Few more s later he reaches his peak as well and his pulsating become even more vigorous and then he groans, dropping himself beside me, scooping me up into his arms. I notice that he does not pull out, somehow it makes me feel reassured. I knew from the beginning that he does not want me just for my body, but his small gestures here and there give me warm and adamant reassurance.

There is one more thing I come to realise too. I have never been so glad that Clarence’s room is far down the hallway.

Silence hangs in the air except for our heavy breathings. “I could just lie here with you forever.” He whispers so close beside my ear, his hot breaths tickling my skin. There is so much I want to tell him, but I can’t get the words out. I snuggle closer into his chest, perhaps actions speak louder than words.

He runs a hand through my hair and it travels down to draw random patterns on my back. “Did I make you feel good? I didn’t hurt you, did I?” Without a word, I plant a kiss on his chest and lay back down, eyelids become heavier by seconds. I can feel him smile. “Sleep, my love.” I hum in response and drift to deep slumber as he whispers love words into my ears.