What to do?

Hanguk Annyeong!

I really hate these moments, when nobody knows what to say and what to talk about! We just walked and didn’t talk. „Well…“, JB suddendly started. „What do you think about the dancing evening?“ My heart started to beat faster and I was so shoked that he broke the silence. I guess he noticed that I frightened, because he started to laugh and grinned. „Hm… I think that it might be much fun, but I don’t know if I should be happy about it.“, I answered with a serious face. „Huh? Why?“, he seemed really surprised. „I’m sure that L will ask me to go with him and WooHyun… perhaps too.“ „Oho. Seems like many boys like you.“, he grinned and then looked up to the sky while walking. „Perhaps you should go there with me. If two fight then the third can be the lucky one.“, he giggled. Did he really said that?! I couldn’t believe my ears. I must have glared at him in a strange and surprised way, because he started to laugh loud and peeked my cheek. „Hya…“, I sad and hit his hand softly. „Is this a yes? Because your eyes sparkled like the sky in the night.“, he laughed again and waited for me to answer. „Öhm… ok… Why not.“, I smiled and he smiled back. „Great!“

Back at home I rushed into my room and jumped onto my bed. Sure, it wasn’t love yet, but I was so happy and exited to dance with him. I was sure that as soon as I’ll tell it to EunMi she would grin and watch at me with that facial expression I hate so much! The I-know-everything-smile. My mum came upstairs and opened my door. „Darling? Is everything ok? You didn’t even said hello!“, I turned around to her and she scanned my face. „Seems like something great has happened right?“, she grinned, stepped into my room and closed to door. „Tell me everything! How was your day? What happened that you are THAT happy?“, she sat down next to me. I told her everything, from the moment when the eight boys entered until what happened just a few minutes ago. My mum grinned. „Are you in love darling?“, she tried to tease me. „MUM! I just know him since today moring!“, I answered frantic. „Don’t you know love at the first sight?“, she said and laughed. „Ok, ok. You don’t need to tell me, but I’m really glad about it, that you like it here, even if you have to stay at school that long.“, with these words she stod up and walked to the door. „By the way! Aren’t you hungry? I bought Kimbap for you! If you want to eat something just get in the kitchen. I need to leave.“ „Where are you going?“, I asked, because I absolutly had no idea where she might go that late. „Your dad invited me to join him and his co-workers. They are having a karaoke evening.“ „Oh. Ok. Have fun!“, I answered and mum left my room and a few minutes later our home. Kimbap… sounded great, so I stod up and walked town into the kitchen. Oh yummy! It smells so awesome! I took my food, walked into our living room and put the tv on. While was watching a k-Drama. While I was in food-heaven and k-Drama-heaven someone rang the door bell. I looked at my watch: 11.40pm. It couldn’t be someone of my family, because they have a key. My mum told me to never open the door when I don’t know who was infront of the door, so I just ignored it and kept eating. 5 minutes later, when I thought that the person left, my mobile rang and it said: WooHyun. „Yeah? What’s up WooHyun?“, I answered his call. „Open the door!“, he said and it didn’t sounded like he would like me to open the door, but that I HAVE to. „Ok. Wait a moment.“, I hang up, stod up and put my food onto the table. When I opened the door WooHyun stod infront of me while beaming happyly. „What’s up?“, I laughed cause he just smiled too cute. He held something behind his back and then showed it to me. It was a rose. „May you go tot he dance evening with me?“ …