Clumsy EunMi

Hanguk Annyeong!

The bell rang and we were allowed to leave for the lunch break. WooHyun, L and Rome still got a table for us when EunMi and I arrived at the cafeteria. We walked over to them and I sat down next to WooHyun and EunMi, because EunMi didn’t let me chose, she just sat down next to Rome and I really didn’t wanted to sit between L and WooHyun. We talked, ate our food and when 15 minutes has passed JB suddendly came and sat down on the place between WooHyun and L. „Hey guys!“, he grinned and beamed when he looked at me. „Hya. JB. She’s my girl now, so don’t you think it would be better to just let her go to the dance evening with me?“, WooHyun seemed like he was the winner, but still… I never said that we are a couple, but in fact I also never said that we’re not. Gosh. Too complicated. „Oh. Really?“, JB looked at me. „You’re a couple?“ I didn’t know what to do so I just stod up and went to the toilet. JB walked over to EunMi, leaned onto the table next to her and also touched her shirt with his arm. „What’s up with her? Why is she going to the toilet without saying anything? Seems like you and Jane aren’t a couple.“, he said to WooHyun and grinned. „Well. Girls always go to the toilet together right?“, EunMi stod up too. „And I need to wash the bacteries away.“ Rome started to laugh and hit EunMi’s arm softly with his fist. „JB’s? UUUUUH! Poor JB.“ „Yours, too, Rome.“, she stod up and walked to the toilet. L, JB and WooHyun started to laugh, Rome pouted and crossed his arms.

„Jane? Is everything ok?“. EunMi asked when she entered the toilet room. I locked myself in a toilet cubicle and leaned against the door. „More or less.“, I answered. „Come out! Let’s talk about it, I really don’t get what’s up with you.“ I unlocked the door and stepped out oft he cubicle. EunMi smiled at me and I told her my misery. I promised JB to be his date for the dance evening, but WooHyun and I were a couple now and I really didn‘t want to hurt him, but I just was not able to go to the evening with WooHyun because I didn’t want to break my promise towards him. „Oh… I can understand you, but I guess you should talk with them, I’m sure you’ll find a solution!“, EunMi smiled. „BUUUUT! Jane! Let’s not be here and waste our break!“, she pulled me out of the girls toilet and back to the table, where the boys still waited for us to come back.

„EunMi! Let’s make a bet!“, L-Joe was at our table now, too, and grinned at his best friend. „Depends on what the bet is about.“, she grinned. „Ok. I bet you can’t stand next to our table (next to the table there are three steps and there are most of the tables), shouting „This is sparta“ witout falling down the stairs.“, he grinned and I could see that he was absolutly sure that he’ll win. „HYA! I’m not that clumsy!“, EunMi retorted and stod up. „Let’s bet! 1000 Won!“, L-Joe said and they shaked hands and EunMi immediately stod up and shouted: „THIS IS SPARTA!“ As soon as she finished saying it she wamted to go back to her seat, but she stumbeld and fell down the stairs. We all started to laugh and L-Joe grinned. „1000 Won for meeeeeee.“, happily he stod up and jumped up and down like an exited kid. A few people glared at EunMi and grinned, but she just ignored them and stod up like nothing had happened. „It’s official now! You definitely ARE clumsy!“, Roma laughed and peeked her cheek when she sat down next to him. „Yeah…“, she said, but she didn’t really cared about it that she lost, because Rome was just too cute now. He really cared about her, because he thought that she might had hurt herself when she felt down. Gladly WooHyun and L forgot about what happened before I went to the toilet, so I didn’t need to think about it during the whole break. When we needed to go back to class EunMi walked close to the wall and the doors, too close, because suddendly someone opened the door of the teachers toilet and EunMi straightly rushed into the door and fell down at the ground. She held her nose and looked up. „OMO! EunMi! Are you ok?“, our class teacher, again. Why did EunMi always ran into the doors our class teacher opened?! Our lunch break ended in the infirmary to get a plaster for EunMi’s nose bridge which bleeded like hell but gladly wasn’t broken. Clumsy EunMi.