Never get a rest of them

Hanguk Annyeong!

He was like 1 cm away of my lips now and I could feel his breathe on my skin. „STOP IT!“, I screamed and pulled him away. „Are you serious?! Whatdo you think?! Why should I be in love with you after one day? Just leave me allone!“, with these words I turned away of him and ran into class. There the teacher was quite angry because I came late. „Mianhae! I was on the toilet and then I forgot how to find the classroom! It’s still a little confusing for me to find everything here! Jeongmal mianhae!“ „It’s ok. Since you’re new I can understand this. Please sit down.“ I nooded and walked to my seat. Gosh I had so luck that I still was new and had quite many excuses because of that. Just a few seconds later L entered the class room too. The teacher looked at him quite angry. „L! Why did you came late?! Get out of here! Don’t dare to crush into class after the start again!“ To me it seemed like he didn’t even cared, he just walked out of room and didn’t started to argue with the teacher.

After the lesson L entered the room and just sat down on his seat. The rest of the lessons passed fast and I was just happy when the bell rang. I jumped over to EunMi and asked her if she would like to go with me into karaoke bar. „Yeah! Su…“, she wanted to answer, but was interruped by L. „I need to talkt o you again.“ Out of nowhere he grabbed my hand and pulled be out of the room. He pushed me into the little room where all cleaning stuff is in and locked the door. „Why did you ran away? That was not nice.“ With widden eyes I looked into his eyes. The room was really small and the distance between us was just about 20cm. „L!! Let her go! Where are you two?! Come out!“, I heared EunMi yelling. I wanted to shout her for help but he covered my mouth with his hand. I hit him and he just grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. „I didn’t forgot what I wanted to do darling.“ I glared at him and tried to hit him but he just didn’t cared about it and kissed me deply. I really tried to pull him away and hitted him without a break but I reached the opposite of what I wanted to happen. He just kissed me with more passion and held me as close as possible. „Really? They just disapeared? Oh Gosh. If we find them I’ll kill L!“, I heared WooHyuns voice and I hoped they would find us and luckily they did! WooHyun opened the door and grabbed my hand, pulled me out of the room. It seemed like he wanted to kill L, but a teacher walked by and so he just did nothing, grabbed my hand again and EunMi, WooHyun and me walked out oft he school. What L did? I don’t know.

„Tell us. What did you two did in there? Or what did L to you? I just saw that you two stod close together.“, EunMi asked me. „Well… He kissed me for about… 5 minutes? I don’t know but just toooooo long!“, I answered. WooHyun still held my hand and didn’t let go of me. When I said that he pressed my hand a little and tried to controle himself. Seemed like he was really envious.

After we went to karaoke WooHyun and me walked back home, it was dark, 10.30pm and just the moon was shining a bit. Because it wasn’t really cold we decided to walk home, which was a 20 minute walk. EunMi drove home with the bus and left us alone. „Jane… Can I ask you something?“, WooHyun suddendly asked me. I nooded and he wispered smth which I couldn’t understand. „Can you repeat that? I couldn’t understand you.“ „How… how was the kiss with L? Are you a couple now?“ Confused I looked at him. „Well… No we’re not a couple and I didn’t wanted him to kiss me, but in fact he is a really good kisser.“ I laughed and WooHyun didn’t seem happy about my answer and starred at the ground. We walked a few minutes without saying anything and I noticed that he came closer and closer to me, so that our shoulders nearly touched each others. Suddendly he stopped and grabbed my wrist. „Do you like L?“, he asked while looking at the ground. „Huh?“, I was really surprised about this sudden reaction. „Why do you come up with that? I don’t know him and in fact he’s really annoying, so no…“ Now he lifted his face and smiled. He pulled me closer to him and hugged me tight. With widden eyes I just hugged him back.