Playboy? Oh yes!

Hanguk Annyeong!

L walked over to the table and wanted to lean on the table. He put his hand on the table, but he missed it and fell on the ground. EunMi started to laught loudly and couldn’t calm herself down, she nearly felt from her chair. „Gosh! L! Why are you on the floor eating the crumb? That’s not good for your health!“ When she said that I started laughing too. He stod up, totaly embarassed and walked back to the boys table. Chunji, WooHyun and L.Joe started to laught too and he sat beside them, with a mad glare at his friends.

After school I walked back home together with WooHyun and told him how annoying L is and that he has no chance to get me cause he’s not my style. WooHyun giggled and said: „He was so mad and embaressed! I’m sure he won’t give up until you like him and forget about what happened in the cafeteria.“ I laughed. „Something like THIS I will never forget! Never!“ We both laughed and I felt that I started to like WooHyun as a good friend. „Bye bye! Tomorrow 7.20 am here? To walk to school?“ I nodded, smiled at him and went into our house. „Jane!“, my mum yelled when she heared me entering the house. „How was your first school day?“ I smiled. „Great! I’ve found a friend! Her name is EunMi.“ „See! I told you that you’ll find friends!“, she grined. My mum gave me my typical dinner: bread, tomatos and a joghurt. I walked up into my room, sat down on my bed and started to eat while watching tv.

The next day was like a normal school day: walking to school, talking to friends, listen to the teacher, but then in the fourth 5 minute break, when I talked with EunMi, L came over to me, grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room. All students noticed it and some said: „UUUUH! L has a new one.“ And faster as I wanted them to, they started talking about me and my love life with my „boyfriend“ L. Nobody was at the floor and L pushed me backwards against the lockers, powerfully he put his hand next to my head. He looked into my eyes. I looked at him, totaly shocked. „NOOOO! L! Don’t!“ With these words I started to prick him with my index fingers into his stomach. „Stop it!“ He looked at me confused. In that moment EunMi ran trought the space between us two and screamed: „SPARTA!“ Because she jostled L he fell down, together with EunMi. L.Joe came too and started to laught loudly. „Everytime you say ‚Sparta‘ or ‚This is Sparta‘ you fall down.“ EunMi grinned at him. „I know! That’s my super power! It just works if I do it.“ We all started to laught, but L, who tried to be cool infront of me, was really angry now. He grabbed my wrist again and ran away with me...again. L.Joe and EunMi couldn’t react fast enought and because he didn’t let go of me and just ran and ran until we arrived outside in a little corner, where nobody normaly goes to, I couldn’t go back to them. Finally he stopped running and looked into my face. „What?!“, now I was angry too. „The lesson will start soon! I can’t come late as the new student! Let’s go back!“ I wanted to walk back but he grabbed my wrist again and forced me to stay with him. „Why are you playing hard to get?!“ „Because I am hard to get?“, I grinned. „You are? Sure?“, he asked and I nodded. Suddendly he layed his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I put my hands against his and tried to get away of him, but I was just not strong enought. With a frozen facial expression I looked into his eyes and stopped doing anything, my hands layed at his . We stod really close together, in fact stomach to stomach. The other hand he put at my cheek. „What are you trying to do?“, I asked with a trembling voice. „What does it look like?“, he asked me grinning. With widen eyes I glared at him. No! No! He’s such a playboy! I’m really a victim! How can he try kissing me after one day?!, I tought and his face came closer and closer.