Over and over again...

Hanguk Annyeong!

„Ah… well….“, I tried to find a good answer that won’t hurt him so much. I was abolsutly sure, that he’ll be angry, sad or depressed if I tell him that I’ll go there with someone I met for the first time today morning. „Yeah?“, I saw his facial expression, which changed from a bright beaming into a please-don’t-say-that-you-still-have-someone-to-go-there-face. „The weather is really nice right?!“, I giggled and tried to change the topic, but I failed. „Hya… Just answer and don’t try to change the topic.“ I bit on my lower lip and starred on my feet. „Do you already have someone with who you’ll go there? That fast? Who is it? L?!“, with every word he said his voice got angrier. „Yeah… Someone… asked me to go with him to that evening… but… it’s not L…“, I stuttered. „Then who is it? I need to kill that person! I told JB to watch over you, so that you won’t be taken… but it seems like he failed. Now tell me who is it?!“ Wait….What did he just say?! „WooHyun. I can’t tell you, sorry but you need to go now, I’m sure my parents will come back home soon.“ I wanted to close the door, but Woohyun hold the door and rushed into the house. „Is he in here?! HYAAAAAA!!! Come out!“, he screamed. „No! I’m alone!“, I said and wanted to pull him out of the house again, but he let the rose fell down on the ground and grabbed my wrists. „Tell me! Who was it?“, he wanted to know. I just said nothing and starred into his eyes. „Don’t tell me it is JB… please… tell me it’s not him.“ I watched down onto the ground. His handle around my wrists got stronger. He knew it, he was absolutely sure, that JB didn’t what he wanted him to do, but the opposite. A strange silence was between us and I didn’t know what to do, so I tried to get my wrists out of his handle, but now he was back from his thoughts and pulled me against the wall. He was so close to me now, his was pressed against mine and his legs didn’t allow me move. I could feel his breath at my skin and watched into his eyes. His breath got slower and he seemed to relax, but he didn’t step back, his face got even close to mine and then he kissed me and I just did nothing and also could do nothing. I was overwhelmed by what happened before the kiss and by the kiss, too. Suddendly he kissed me stronger and one of his hands let go of my wrist and went at my back, he pulled me closer to him. Now he also let go of my other hand and grabbed my hair softly. I was flashed and just kissed him back, it felt right at that moment, but didn’t I like JB? Wasn’t WooHyun just a friend, or was he even more but I just didn’t realize it? We still stod in the floor and just a half meter away of the door, which was lightly opened. With one of his feet he closed the door and then he started walking little steps and leaded me to the couch. What am I doing here?! Shouldn’t I stop kissing him and pull him away? But on the other side I feel happy… Aish… I don’t know which feeling is the right one… ?