Sunny Secret Party

Living with EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ Sunny POV } 

  _______________________________________________ So today is my birthday, yet i'm cooking breakfast and cleaning the house for 12 idols, what a great way to spend your birthday isn't?    One by one, EXO woke up and came downstairs while i just clean one spot to another.    " i'm going up to clean your room, ok?" I ask    "Yeah whatever." They said and i just slowly walk upstairs.    I went to one room to another making their beds, tidying their things, collecting their clothes to wash it later and vacuuming it. I can't believe the past maid would actually smells these disgusting clothes that are filled with sweat and who know what else they could done. I said as throwing them in the washing machine.   _______________________________________________       { Sunny POV END }     { EXO POV }    _____________________________________________________ While sunny went upstair, EXO signal Sehun to go and check if she still there or not and Sehun ran to look at the stair, running back to the table giving them a thumb up telling that she not there anymore.    "How should we celebrate her birthday?" Chanyeol ask    " Bowling?" Xiumin ask    " nahh that won't be fare since we're boys, so we'll win." Suho said    " we can try to lose?" Xiumin said in a second attempt.    " That will make us look like we're weak!" Tao said.    " we can go on a picnic or Amusement park?" Kai suggest    "Great idea, girls love that." Lay said in an enthusiastic voice.    "We can make sandwiches?" Luhan said?    "Sandwich a boring though." Kris said "plus it's not my style."    "It's not for you anyway but it is kinda boring." Baekhyun said.    "Then what?" Sehun ask.   "How about we search what the most popular foods?" Kai said    "Oh yeah why didn't i think of that?" Sehun ask   "Maybe your dumb!" Kai said weirdly    "Shut up" sehun said and glared at him.    "So here the plan!" Suho said as a leader. "Luhan, Kai and Sehun go and bring her outside somewhere without her suspecting something and don't come back until we text you arrasso?"    "Yeh" Luhan, Kai and Sehun said together.   "Ok!" Suho went back telling us what to do. "D.O and Chen you guys stay and make a cake while Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Lay you guys go and book the amusement park and decorate it. And kris, Tao, Xiumin and me will go and search what the most popular food and then cook it. Arrasso?"    "Yehhhhh" everyone cheered    "Shhhhhh" Suho said putting his finger on his mouth then pointed up making us remember our leading lady is upstairs.    We pack up our dishes, wash it, cleaned the table and left to do our duty.    __________________________________________________________       { EXO POV END }      { Luhan POV }    ___________________________________________________________   My duty was to take Sunny away from our house with Kai and Sehun. We already planned how to get her out but we just have to see if it be a Fail or will we Succeed.    "3...2...1." I counted down quietly, we hurriedly enter Suho and Lay room, and there she was wiping the windows. Sehun took her cloths and chuck in on the ground while Kai untied her apron. After they were done i took her off her feet and hurriedly carry her downstair and outside. Sehun took her shoes and i put her down since she kept on screaming and kicking to let her down.    "Yahhhh i nearly got a heart attack!" She scrolled me.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter