My Princess Part I

Living with EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Suho Pov

------------------------------

I been waiting for this day for what felt like decades! I'll finally get some alone time with the beautiful cinderella down stairs. I keep on questioning myself  what i'm going to do? will she like it? and what should we do afterward? and ect... I kept on replaying these question in my head over and over until i started worrying and thought maybe taking her to a palace that's already 40 year old maybe not such a great idea, like the girl is only 17 going somewhere that has a history longer than her parents being alive or should i say ADOPTED parents being alive. OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! this was a bad idea, choice, plan, suggestion another word for a terrible idea, but what should i do i already booked the whole palace for ourselves and if we don't go it would only be a waste... i sighed while dragging my feet to the mirror to have one good look at myself before picking Sunny up. 

"Looking good hyung!" Sehun said popping out behind the door.

"Thanks, i hope she will like what i planned even though its old and boring." I sigh again...

"Hyung don't worry she will love it, she different from other girls she WILL enjoy it... trust me." I stopped and stared at Sehun seeing how SEHUN our MAKNAE giving me the LEADER some confident and courage, surprised me a bit seeing how mature my sehun has grew up into... I kinda feel like a proud father. 

"Hyung stop spacing out you better go get Sunny its already 11am." Sehun started yelling making me come back to my sense and remember i have a date with Sunny wait is it a date? NO it's not cause she don't know yet... but then it's only the two of us A..L..O..N..E but friends from the opposite genders hang out all the time... OK i need to stop and go get cinderella before the clock strikes 12.

 

[Knock Knock]

"Hello?" no replied... "Hello?" no replied again. I started to freak out thinking something might have happened to her so i barge into her room almost breaking the door down. "SUNNY SUNNY" i shouted searching around her room looking for her... i saw her laying in bed and ran straight to her. "SUNNY SUNNY ARE YOU OK? WAKE UP WAKE UP!" i shouted while shaking her body aggressively.

"WHAT WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT DID I DO NOW?" Sunny shouted while still trying to find her conscience. "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING I SWEAR!"

"Sunny your ok!" i happily shouted then i pulled her into a tight hug "Thank you for being ok..."

"no... problem? uh Suho........ oppa why are you in my room?"

"oh right ummmmmm g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter