Mall trouble

Living with EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris pov

___________
Its been a while since i saw Sunny dammm why am i in EXO-m who do activities in  China!

As the car stop i ran straight to the kitchen hoping to see the little lady but she wasn't there so i ran upstair to her room but no one was there and then i ran to other members room but eventually gave up.
 
But suddenly i heard a high pitch sneeze on the roof. So i quickly ran up to see a little lady sitting behind a big tub washing white clothes using just her hand.

"Aren't you cold?" i walk towards her. she jumped abit and turn around looking at me then smile.

"oh your back."

"mmm and why haven't you answered my question?"

"huh oh yeah um, you know what must be done, have to be done right?" she said smiling at me then went back to washing the clothes.

"atleast wear warm clothes."

"but i don't have any winter clothes."

"What you don't? it's gonna snow tomorrow yet you don't have any?" she didn't say anything and just nod.

"ok that it" i said pulling her up

"what are you doing, i haven't finish."

"leave it and come back, don't worry it won't suddenly grew legs and ran away. If so it can just wash itself." i said and pushed her inside, running into my room. i search into my closet looking for my long nike leather jacket and put it on Sunny. But it was too long and big so Sunny trip over it, luckily i had monkey arms so i grab Sunny arm and pulled her into me. we were only inches apart so Sunny pulled her arm away and step back, looking another direction.

" Thanks Kris." she said looking down and a bit red. i kept thinking how cute Sunny was right now.

"Ok let go to D.O room his chloghes might fit you better!" i said "lady first." while doing hand gesture telling her to go out first.

After we found a fit warm jacket for Sunny we got into my car.

"Where are we going?" she ask

"shopping" i said simply

"why?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter