Happy Birthday Kai

Living with EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

We went back to the studio together as hyung just opened the door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI!!!" i was a bit suprised to see my Members and Shinee together.
Taemin came towards me holding a cake.
"Happy birthday bro blows the candles!"  I blew out the candle and everyone cheered.
"Thanks guy. But Sunny and I need to practice!" i turned around looking for Sunny but she wasn't there i turned the other side but she wasn't there either. I started to look to the front at the staff and my friends.
"Aye since its your bithday, have fun! Have a day off but tomorrow i expect you and sunny to be working hard...Right Sunny?" Director L look at Sunny and Tao who was chatting together. Suho poke Sunny and she look at him and realized everyone looking at her.
"Hi." Was all she said.
"Sunny director said its Kai birthdat so you guys can have a day off but he wants you to work hard tomorrow." Suho said and Sunny looked at our director.
"Yeh director." Sunny said slowly and quietly. Seriously what the relationship between her and the director?
"Yah who she?" Taemin ask me
"Who?"
"Her." Pointing at Sunny who back to chatting with Tao.
"Ah that Sunny... She my maid."
"maid in the movie?"
"No she EXO house maid."
"Jinja?"
"Mmmm"
"Why is she here?"
"Shin hye noona cancel so we meed someone to replace her quickly and since Sunny wasn't buzzy why not."
"You know for a maid she quite pretty and young too."
"She only 17."
"Woahhhh give me her number noooo get a life."
"This is my life asking pretty girls for their number."
"Whatever!"

Sunny Pov

Happy birthday kai. Oh its Kai birthday today? I quickly ran to Tao who was the closest.
"Yah its Kai birthday?"
"Mmmm didn't you know?"
"ANI!"
"Really."
"mmmm. what do we do i didn't buy him anything."
"Don't worry this isn't the real party so before it starts later, i will drive you."
"Thanks Tao." Feeling relieved.
"Let go home now since our work is done." L oppa said.

Tao Pov

"Sunny and I will take our leave first." i said holding Sunny wrist and bowing down to everyone including my members who are looking at us leaving.
"We are going now?" Sunny whispered while following me, I'm still holding her wrist.
"Yes why?"
"i don't have my purse!"
"Thats okay i'll pay."
"No please i don't want to own you anything."
"exactly i don't want to own you anything since you been working really hard for us."
"Yeah but Jungkook already paid me."
"what he paid."
"$500 a week."
"Thats not enough it should be $1000 so lets go."
"but."
"Sunny stop" i said turning and facing her holding her shoulders, "let me do something nice for you."
"Tao you already are driving me thats is enough."
"Sunny please let me do this for you... please." looking straight at her eyes while she looked at mine.
"Just this once."
"Thank you." I smiled opening the door into my car.
"Thanks." She smiled. After she got on i move toward her.
"Y..ya ..w.wh..what...a.are..y..y.you..d...doing?" She stuttered.
"This." grabbing her seat belt and clip it in for her.
"Oh." she started to blush.
"Oh do we need to go the doctor too?"
"Why?" She look at me.
"Your face is really red." i .
"oh oh this this is actually natural haha funny her." she tried to look the other way to hide her face and laugh really arkwardly.
"haha is that so."  i ran to my side and start the engine "GO GO." and drove away. She just laugh.
"Haha Go go?"
"Haven't you watch 'She was pretty'?"
"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter