Night Out

In Love with Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Do I have to put in the garlic? is salt or sugar?" Jongin muttered under his breath. He was attempting to make the dinner for both of them. Note the word 'attempting', because he was not doing a good job at it.

Kyungmi emerge from the room after she heard the clanking from the kitchen afraid that it'll burn down if she was not to supervise her boyfriend.

She plopped down with a sigh as she heard him mutter about adding a water to whatever he's making.

A few burns later Jongin smiled at her and lay out the food he cooked, but Kyungmi only gave him a pointed look knowing he needs something from her.

"What?" Jongin ask as innocently he could get

"Think I would fall for this?" Well looks like he understimated her power of knowing what's behind the good gesture.

"Fineee" he sat down and admit his defeat. "The boys asked me whether I could join them for a couple of drinks on some bar Baekhyun knows"

She sighed before smiling at his pouting boyfriend, "Do you want to?" Jongin eagerly nodded at her.

"Of course I allow you, you know I don't keep you from your friends" she smiled genuinely at him knowing he consider her feelings first before anything else.

"Really?" 

She stands up and her genuine smile morph into a scowl, her loving girlfriend look changes into a mother look scolding her son.

"You know the rules Kim Jongin?" she asked sternly into which Jongin nodded

"What is i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter