Boyfriend Duties

In Love with Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungmi's been stressed these past few weeks, she's been doing her thesis for her to achieve a master degree in psychology. Sleep and food are forgotten. She has a deadline to meet, Jongin's been very concern with all the sleepless night and meal-skipping her girlfriend is experiencing. He looks at her sleeping figure hunch on the coffee table in the living room, papers are all over the place and junk foods on her side. She must be eating junk foods again instead of a real meal.

Jongin shakes his head before lifting Kyungmi with ease, he frowned at the obvious weight loss of his big baby.

As he placed her on their bed, she stirs and slowly opened her eyes, "Jongin~ I need to finish..." she mumbled sleepily fighting the urge to succumb to sleep. He kissed her forehead and half-lie his upper body on her, burying his face on the crook of her neck "Just rest for a while baby", Kyungmi sighed in content at the warm feeling and fall asleep in a mere second.

 

Jongin look stared at the refrigerator as if it was the most skeptical thing he have seen throughout his life. Giving up at trying to figure what to cook and how to cook, he called his friend Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo arrived at their apartment 30 minutes later and begin with his cooking, he even made an extra meal requested by Jongin so he will just have to reheat it.

Kyungmi opened her eyes an hour later after Jongin deposited her on their bed. She got up and head to the living t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter