Visit To Story Telling

In Love with Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As Jongin walk inside the kitchen, he saw Kyungmi frantically searching high and low opening all the drawers.

"ah where did I put the ladle?" she muttered

He look at her current state and he was in awe. How can she still be beautiful even with just simple pajama and tank top, her hair tied loosely into a messy bun with thin sweat covering the side of her face and neck. He can't help but walk towards her and hug her from the back (AN: aww back hugs <3 even if I didn't experience yet aww ㅋㅋㅋ~) 

"Ah! Jongin you scared me~ Let go...I still have something to do" she tried to pry him away but to no avail Jongin turn her around to face himm fully.

"Jongin--"

"I told you we could just order food for them, or better yet don't give them food" he said. "Look at you all sweaty, you know I can just kick their sorry if they complain" he said while wiping the sweat from her face and neck. "There! all good!" Jongin squeezed both cheeks and kissed her puckered lips.

"But I only have to cook the bibimbap and I'm done~" she counteract

"Fine~ let me help you prepare the table" he sighed

===

Half an hour passed when the door bell rang indicating the arrival of Jongin's friends namely Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Kyungsoo.

"Kyungmi-ah!!!" Baekhyun hollered running towards the said person and hug her tight.

"Yah yah yah Byun Baekhyun stop hugging her" Jongin said, pulling Kyungmi at his side.

"Tch! are you kidding me? you're jealous over me? I already have Chanyeol for Pete's sake!" the older said "You should call me hyung you stupid idiot head!" he added.

"ooohhh come here my Kyungmi, I'll tell you the 'Adventures of Jealous Jongin'" Baekhyun said dramatically, which earned him an eagerly nod from Kyungmi. His jealous side can be irritating at times but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter