Injured

In Love with Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I told you not to push yourself too hard, now look at you", Kyungmi continued to scold Jongin. It has been like this the very moment Kyungmi got home from work and found out that Jongin sprained his ankle and injured his right arm, but to her dismay he just brush her off and told her not worry because it's normal for dancers to get injured from time to time---'no pain, no gain' he quoted.

She helps him to put on his shirt and made sure that his sprained ankle is elevated so that it will heal faster.

"Ah, thanks" he groaned.

"I'm going to cook dinner, stay here." she pointed at him, "Oh, and I'll call Sehun and tell him you can't go to work tomorrow." she started to head towards the door when Jongin spoke.

"What do you mean, I can't go to work?" he cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Jongin" she exhaled, "look at you, how can you go to work tomorrow if you have injured ankle and arm?"

"I could still dance the small steps, I need to go to work tomorrow" he started to raise his voice at the last part.

"No. You need to rest so it will heal faster" she looks at him with are-you-kidding-me-you're-injured-stupid look

"But--"

"No buts, it will just worsen your condition if you continue to put pressure on it" she reminded him what the physician told her through phone.

"But I need to supervise their movements and all"

"That's why i'll ask Sehun to take over for you so you can rest"

"What?! You don't understand!  I.Will.Go.To.Work.Tomorrow. And that's final! I don't tell you what to do, so stop making decisions for me especially with my work. I didn't ask for your help! If this bothers you so much then you ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter