Hiding

In Love with Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: First off, Hongbin is my new found bias.. (Hi Starlight!) okay back to the story jjajjan

 

Kyungmi outstretch her hands and patted the other side of the bed but found it empty, "oppa?"

She sat up and smell something strange, she headed outside of their room and tried to follow the smell which leads her to their small kitchen. Jongin stood there, his shirtless back facing her. He turn around just to find Kyungmi rubbing her eyes and yawning, and he swears he let out an unmanly squeal at how cute his girlfriend is. Jongin puts down the spatula and walk towards her and Kyungmi tiredly falls on his embrace, circling her hands on his lower back.

"what are you doing?" she inquired.

"Uh..cooking" Jongin sheepishly grin at her.

He kissed her forehead repeatedly while squishing her face with his palm, "Did you sleep well? I cooked you breakfast...Let's eat!"

He lead her to the table and lay out the food he prepare. "Egg, bacon and fried rice" he announced proudly with his famous boyish grin.

She looks at the food infront of her and to his smiling boyfriend before laughing slightly. "Yah~ why are you laughing? I prepared it especially for you" Jongin practically whined and pouted at her.

"I'm not laughing~ Look i'm eating it" she smiled at him before devouring the prepared meal. The eggs were a little bit burnt and the yolks are cracked, while the bacon are also burnt, and the fried rice is too salty and bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter