Date II

In Love with Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is their last night and both are dreading to end their wonderful getaway, but they still have their own responsibility back home. But Jongin wouldn't end their weekend without that proper dinner date.

"Baby let's go~" Jongin peek inside from the door frame and watch Kyungmi still applying her make up.

"Just a sec I'm still not done yet"

Jongin walk a steady stride towards her and hug her from behind.

"You look beautiful already. You don't need to wear make up. Hell you'll look gorgeous in a burlap sack" he said and kiss her exposed shoulder.

"Oh you're sweet talking again"

"I'm not. It's true" he shrugged and tighten his hug on her loving how they fit perfectly together.

"Oh really?" she walks toward their bed and sat down to put on her shoes.

"Yes, here let me" Jongin kneel down on one knee and put Kyungmi's foot on the raised knee to put on her shoe for her.

 

Jongin led them both to a dining place still in the cruise and he continued to walk on the far table that's hidden from the public.

"Jongin, it's beautiful." she said, admiring the sea view from their table.

"I know" he said, but was gazing to Kyungmi.

"Let's eat, shall we?"

The dinner is consist of laughter and catching up on each other's job, but the majority of their conversation is their next destination for a relaxing weekend.

 

"M' lady, may I have this dance?" Jongin bowed and streched out his r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter